NHL vs. NBA

WHat would you rather watch NBA or NHL?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. NBA or NHL

• NBA
    • NHL

Do those 2 leagues still play? :)

Just teasing... lol

If given a choice between the 2 and those were my only choices I'd turn the TV off. No interest in hockey or pro basketball at all.

Do those 2 leagues still play? :)

Just teasing... lol

If given a choice between the 2 and those were my only choices I'd turn the TV off. No interest in hockey or pro basketball at all.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My thoughts exactly!... :)

NHL IMO in the short term hurt itself a few years ago with the lockout, but better Hockey came out of it, I think in the Long Term it might beat out the NBA, especially with the thing they are doing with Saq to make him shoot free throws, the NBA is in a major decline, and LeBron James cant carry the League like Jordan did, but with Hockey I think, and I'm not saying this cause I am a Penguins fan, but with all the young talent on the Pens the NHL can build on that, more then what the NBA has to build on

I like watching the NHL just slightly more than the NBA.

But my all time preference is tied between the NFL and MLB.

I watch the NBA.

I will watch the NHL but usually only the last few minutes of the 3rd...and overtime of course!

I love watching MLB live, but I have troble watching a full game on TV

I've got the MLB Extra Innings Package with the HD Games on my DirecTV.

I don't have a problem watching games in HD.

HD I could deal with, but for me part of watching a game involves the stadium food, I would attend between 20-25 Pirate games when I was back home, one thing is for sure MLB is the most economical sporting events to attend, but nothing beats the speed and skill it takes to play hockey, in Basketball if your tall you got it made

I'd pick NBA, I'm not much of a hockey fan, I have a hard time seeing the puck.

I prefer MLB over NBA or NHL.

I'd pick NBA, I'm not much of a hockey fan, I have a hard time seeing the puck.

I prefer MLB over NBA or NHL.

When FOX had the NHL they had a good idea highlighting the puck like they did, the streaking of it was stupid, NBC's NHL Coverage has been really good, i think its better then ABC's NBA, not just saying that because I am not a huge NBA fan, ABC Sports has gotten worst not better IMO since teaming up with ESPN, their BCS coverage for one was horrible

too Me I love the NHL because of the physicality of it, NBA you can get a foul for breathing on somebody too hard, plus the NBA has been proven to have crooked Refs, so who knows what your seeing is really what is going on, the Fouls in NBA are to objectable, which is why that Ref who had the gambling problem could fix games, NBA needs toprove their refs arent in on a fix

I am really surprised hockey is in the lead on the poll, because the way ESPN treats hockey, it ranks lower then the WNBA and college Baseball

I think that it's sad that the NHL was been treated like it has.

If you want to watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs, you have to have VS or you're left out in the cold.

I don't know if NBC will be showing the Finals or not.