Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

Nicole de Boer cast in Stargate Atlantis

It should be interesting watching her acting with David Hewlett, purely for the reason they have worked together before. I would love to compare and contrast the two pieces of work.

Yeah, I always enjoy it when they bring in former Trek Characters as guest stars. They always do a great job, and for the most part they usually write good stories for them.

The episodes are available to watch online on the SciFi Channels Website here is a link

Stargate Atlantis Episodes Online

OMG UR MBFF

Anymore alot of shows are available on the networks website with limited commercials. These are the things that you learn while working tech support with alot of free time on your hands and access to high speed internet, lol.

And for those like myself who can not get coverage officially, go to www.surf the channel.com where you can get so many shows and knock off versions of movies streamed its ridiculous. who needs cable/satellitte ever again!

And for those like myself who can not get coverage officially, go to www.surf the channel.com where you can get so many shows and knock off versions of movies streamed its ridiculous. who needs cable/satellitte ever again!

That is so ironic, I am watching DS9: Little Green Men on there right now. :biggrin: