Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Most embarassing situation....

As I walked to work this morning I had my usual paranoia attack on the street and had to calm it by checking that my zipper/fly was odne up on my trousers. It is my worst fear. I went to a christening once and my auntie filmed me with my zipper down for 20 minutes. She never told me and that video haunts me. So now, I have a phobia about my fly being undone.

Do u have a similar phobia stemming from a very embarassing situation? Have you ever tucked your skirt into your knickers or sat in a restaurant with a chick pea stuck to your cheek? Have you ever gone on holiday with two non-matching shoes, or loudly broke wind on a bus during a heatwave? If so, then please share..... lol

Creating this post...

I chose being transported into space because I think that would be most like dying in my sleep. :bow:

1st runner-up situation would have to do hith this little diddy...

Birrdy birrdy in the sky, why'd you do-do in my eye?

Too many to name I think. My favourite has to be falling up stairs especially when getting on a crowded bus. Slipping on ice and falling on my butt in front of a line of cars is always a good one too.

My main phobia doesn't have to do with an embarassign incident though. I have an extreme fear of my daughter falling overboard a cruise ship (I think I had a nightmare when I was pregnant).

embarrassing moments...eh?......nothing can compete with the time I was in Maths class. Now you must understand, I hate the Teacher, and the teacher hates me. And that day, was an unbelievably hot day! It was during the freak heat wave that hit britain not long ago.

There I was sitting in class. Not on the front row, on the second or third...I cannot remember...

Anyway, there I was. I was writing down a hard sum. it was Algebra! I cannot do algebra! Its the worst...the only thing that is actual worse tan algbra is askin my Maths Teacher for help...

He started to walk round the class.....'Oh no!' I thought to myself. Becaue whenever I can't do anything, he announces it to the class! And suddenly, after all the pressure...hes right behind me....I can tell hes reading my wrong answers.....he tuts and sighs....

Then....with no warning.....something came out from the deep.....

....something so terrible and disgusting, i would of fainted......(But I didn't, thank suzaku!)

........I felt it press against my gut, i tried to hold it in, but I couldn't! And out it came.....

It was silent......but it rose up and up till it reachd my teachers nose........

He sniffed the air......and went "URRG!"

I has Farted.....

But please, again, understand, that I do Mega farts! Totally and truely stinky ones!

Not only was that bad enough, Oh no, but it spread around the whole classroom.

And everyone knew I was the culprit....

So thats my embaressing story.......

Its pretty boring.......

I don't care.....

Just imgine that being you.......

The End.....

Or is it?

Rexy...

I don't really have a "most embarrassing" moment. I learned very early in life that if you can laugh at yourself and make fun of yourself and not be afraid to make a fool of yourself then nothing can really embarrass you.

Well,I started writing this reply 15-minutes ago.... ^_^

people here at my house keep looking over my shoulder and reading my replies!

Pee Wee is getting very annoyed! :lol:

Okay,here we go again...(I've erased this twice already!)

My most embarrassing moment:

writing an epic love poem for my first true love ^_^ my 5th grade teacher,Missus Laurie Denbesten,only to have the kid sitting next to me (the in-bred,500-pound hillbilly gorilla school bully,and my worst enemy) grab my paper and read it aloud to the class!I wanted to die :lol:

It took me years to live that down...

However,the incident did have advantages... :hug: the teacher thought my poem was "sweet" and let me get by with stuff (like late homework,etc) that the other kids got nailed for!Hahahaha! ^_^

Missus Denbesten still teaches 5th grade at Alvina School (as she had been doing for years before I got there)...I think that jerk kid is still in her class,too ^_^

well your story reminded me of something i forgot all about, gee thanks.lol i was in 8th or 9th grade, i had written a "love letter" to a girl i really liked, but i never wouldve gotten up the guts to actually give it to her. low and behold, someone got a hold of it and put it up on the bulletin board at school. it took a while, and a whole bunch of people looking at me and chuckling before i finally figured it out. OH THE HUMILIATION, and worse yet i couldnt even look her in the face for eons. oh well the cruelty of children and teens. not. well in time ill think of more stories to tell im sure.

I was the 7th grade and in band class. The director was working with another part of the band so I was just sitting there getting bored. So I started to fall asleep. The next thing I hear from across the room is freds got a (put your guess here). Well my first reaction was to cover the problem with my trumpet which only made matters worce. Lets just say by that time the whole band was looking at me. Now thats imbarassing. :lol:

I was the 7th grade and in band class.  The director was working with another part of the band so I was just sitting there getting bored.  So I started to fall asleep.  The next thing I hear from across the room is freds got a (put your guess here).  Well my first reaction was to cover the problem with my trumpet which only made matters worce.  Lets just say by that time the whole band was looking at me.  Now thats imbarassing. :lol:

Okay,I think yours beats mine....

Yikes,I would've died..... :hug:

i went to a Ball once and my fly was undone the entire night, now the video, avail. to everyone, haunts me! :lol: (btw, im not as afraid as prometheus, but im still freaked!)