• Dark Page
    • Inheritance
    • Homeward
    • Lower Decks
    • Emergence
    • All Good Things part 1
    • All Good Things part 2

Stardate:213668.9

Out of todays TNG Labor Day Marathon on Spike Tv which episode was your favorite???Mine is either Rightful Heir or All Good things(part 1 and 2)

I did not watch the marathon (I had a marathon of the last 9 episodes of ENT) but I voted Rightful Heir. I love Trek episodes which feature a character going on a spiritual journey.

I wanted to vote for them all!!! I ended up voting for Inheritance because I wanted to vote for AGT but not just one part (I can't separate parts 1 and 2 as being separate episodes) so I voted for Inheritance as a fall back position.

My 2 1/2 year old nephew is obsessed with trains. He really enjoyed the "CHOO-CHOO" in Emergence. :bow: So I voted for it on his behalf. I only actually saw a few episodes on Mon (of course I've seen them all years ago). One was lower decks, another was liaisons. and of course emergence. Emergence was definitely the best out of those three. That episode is screwed up! B) In a good way! :)

My 2 1/2 year old nephew is obsessed with trains. He really enjoyed the "CHOO-CHOO" in Emergence. :bow: So I voted for it on his behalf.  I only actually saw a few episodes on Mon (of course I've seen them all years ago).  One was lower decks, another was liaisons. and of course emergence.  Emergence was definitely the best out of those three.  That episode is screwed up!  B) In a good way!  :)

That is by far the most interesting episode. The Enterprise had an inteligence which created a life form. I also loved the steam train. The relationship between the holodeck and what was really happening to the ship is what made that episode gripping.

Though I was not able to see the marathon (due to the country in which I live :bow: ) , I know all the episodes of course B)

And I must say: "Starship Mine" for me! I just love this episode my fave scene is when Jean-Luc tells the terrorists who he is: the barber *LOOOOOL* :)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Lower Decks was fun,since it featured characters we were unfamiliar with....

and the actress who plays Sito Jaxa kind of looks like my girl... :clap:

My favorite episode is Darmok,though....too bad it wasn't listed :dude: