Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SeeingEyeBorg

Unimatrix Zero One

Settled on the velour dress. No turning back not. I don't know why we're not asleep yet, seeing as in six hours-ish, we have to get up and drive for like five (or six).

*sigh*

I'm looking forward to seeing and partying with you both! Have a safe trip up here!

I really HATE this.

Nightly workouts ending in sweat and sore muscles, ever-shrinking jugs, personality change due to irrelevant dieting, calorie-counting, fat gram-counting, warning myself that if I get wings from Applebee's tonight, I will most definitely HAVE to get on my exercise bike and wear out my ab roller tonight.

My reward?

I've gone down a size. But only one.

And I went shopping for slightly smaller clothes, and it felt fabulous, but that's worn off! I want more than just wings. I want a bacon cheeseburger. I want a big basket of beer-battered onion rings. I want cheesecake in the WORST way. I also want one of those triple-chocolate meltdowns with vanilla ice cream.

Folks, there's no need to die and go to hell. Hell is right here.

And miserable, Kor. Don't forget miserable. Thanks for the encouragement, by the way.

So I didn't work out yesterday, but I will tonight. In the meantime, I've been getting my 64 ounces (8 glasses) of water a day. I simply bought a 32 oz water bottle from Wal-Mart and I force myself to empty it every day. It's actually kind of exhausting.

Well...I'm gonna go surf Wal-Mart site now for more exercise gear. I want a Thigh Master.

Hey guys, check out my site!

http://www.ankhesen-mie.net