Sign in to follow this  
He Who Shall Not Be Named

What kind of underwear are you wearing?

Seeing that Mandy is married and her husband, Robert is also member here it would be a good idea to show more respect for their marriage.

Thank you

Here we go again! :blink: Roy haven't you learnt anything the Mods said? It's about time you grow up you sick

You guys should leave Roy alone. If he wants to dream about Mandy Potamkin, then let him!..... :blink:

Edited by Kor37

You guys should leave Roy alone. If he wants to dream about Mandy Potamkin, then let him!..... :blink:

that would be the "my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die" Mandy?

You've hit the nail on the head there, Kor. Dream. Therefore, he should keep his sick perverted mind to himself. It's just really annoying even seeing the topic titles.

You've hit the nail on the head there, Kor. Dream. Therefore, he should keep his sick perverted mind to himself. It's just really annoying even seeing the topic titles.

I suspect Cara doesn't know who Kor is talking about.

Mandy Potamkin is a guy.

The point still stands that our Mandy (RikerChick) is married and her husband (RaiderRob) is a member here. He doesn't often post but he does see what's being posted, both here and in the chat room. Let's just give their marriage and their family the respect and consideration that they deserve. The same respect and consideration that you'd want for your sister, mother or wife.

Boxer Briefs.

I've been wearing them ever since they've been on the market and I just like them.

Edited by Gummy

Here we go again! :yawn: Roy haven't you learnt anything the Mods said? It's about time you grow up you sick

wow that sounds a little high and mighty. I prefer the asinine pervy to the, I'm better than this tone you exhibit, sorry, but I do.

Roy, when you perv, don't mention names, just say your getting ready for the pervy dreams.

And finaly its black over the shoulder boulder holder, and black bikini briefs :blink: