Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Congrats jadziaezri

I believe today was her wedding day. Congratulations to the happy couple! May you have a long and happy marriage. :wow:

Congrats girl,hope you hada great day and a wonderful marriageahead of you.

good luck hope your happy and when do you and your hubby plan on having some little trekies running around <_<

She's already got one well on its way!... :clap:

cool I didnt know that! I would like a son or daughter, but nobody would want to marry me cause I am gonna die, and I dont want the chance of passing Lupus on to another generation

I'm depressed again

I only cry at weddings of people I know (I have that large a family I get invited to cousin's wedding who I may have met twice in my life)

I go to weddings for the same reason that Owen Wilson & Vince Vaughn did in wedding crashers :clap:

No crying for me <_<

Hey guys, this thread is for congratulations. Keep the perviness off it, this isn't the place.

where's the honeymoon, if I ever get married I want to go to Disney for the honeymoon, my friend jason did that and he said it was a blast, and if not Disney, Vegas

Hey guys, this thread is for congratulations. Keep the perviness off it, this isn't the place.

My apologies.

If you have Mod Status, feel free to delete the posts in question.

You guys are the most awesome!!!!!

Just got back from my honeymoon, i'm at work so i will have to make this brief. I will fill all of you in real soon.

MWAH and thanks again