Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

The Price Is Right

what do ya'll think of TPIR since Bob Barker retired? Its not bad I always liked drew carrey even if he is a Brown's fan

I'm not really a game show person. I auditioned once to be on The Weakest Link, and a fraternity brother was on The Price Is Right once, but other than that the only thing I liked about game shows are moments like this.

Not really a big Drew Carey fan either, but there were some funny moments on his sitcom.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

so do I, the audience is still showing up, that's a good sign. It may take a while, but I think he will do good in the following years. I just hope it doesn't end up like Family Feud and have a new host every few years

Barker was losing it the last few years and Drew is doing a great job. Drew is funny and he is the "everyman" of game shows.

Another thing is that it must be cheaper to have Drew host the show, no more sexual harassment lawsuits.

Barker seemed to have a short temper with the younger contestants too, and he got annoyed when people asked to say hi to their friends and family, drew asks if they want to say hi to anyone as the Big Wheel i spinning, I think thats coool