Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Funny pic thread

When you're faking a pose for a photo opportunity, at least you should get the phone turned in the right direction!

And he wants to be President?

post-1043-1207838752.jpg

SHARP AS A BAG OF OATMEAL!

You mean this guy's better at being president?

bush-fazendo-pose-burro-marcio-marciocamargoblogspotcom.jpg

:blink:

Edited by Eratosthenes

post-1043-1219596881.jpg

OK, this reminds me of a joke.

Smith and Jones were recently promoted from Private to Corporal. Corporal Smith suggests going to the NCO (Non-commissioned officer) bar for a few drinks. Corporal Jones says "I don't think we are allowed in there, That sign says NCOs only."

Corporal Smith says "That was when we were Privates. But we're Corporals now. This is our bar now."

So the two walk in. They go up to the bar and Smith orders a beer. Jones says "I don't think we can do this."

Smith says "Again, that was when we were Privates. We're Corporals now."

So the two start drinking. After a few drinks some of the local women come up to them. When the bar is about to close the Corporals offer to take the ladies home. One of the ladies says "I don't think you want to, We both have VD."

Smith sends Jones to find out what VD is and if these women are OK. After a while Jones says the women are fine, so they take them home.

A few days later the two Corporals have VD and are in the hospital. Smith says "Hey Jones, I thought you said those women were safe."

Jones says "I did. I looked up VD in the dictionary and it says VD affects the privates... But we're Corporals now!"