Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

The Dark Knight

Sry but everyday that goes by I am getting more and more geeked for this movie I cant wait to see it, Ledger (RIP) looks awesome as the Joker and the trailers look great, anyone else excited to see this movie?

BTW its gona set records IMO because of what happened to Ledger but I think it was gonna do great even b4 he died

i can not wait. i was getting psyched when they hinted at a sequel at the end of batman begins. this movie is going to totally rock!! i can not wait.

it's going to rock. It's just a shame about Ledger. From what I heard, Joker isn't going to die in the next film (which is no spoiler since the creators have said that since Batman Begins hinted at the joker). I can't imagine who will be able to play the Joker after Ledger

it's going to rock. It's just a shame about Ledger. From what I heard, Joker isn't going to die in the next film (which is no spoiler since the creators have said that since Batman Begins hinted at the joker). I can't imagine who will be able to play the Joker after Ledger

I would use Mark Hamil cause he did a great version of the Joker on TAS, I know he is older then Ledger, but I think they are similar in appearance and build, with the magic of Movies it can be done using him, plus he can use the Force to help him look younger LOL