Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

What about the children

Im just wondering about all the kids who were on the Enterprise D. I mean, when it crashed they got the Enterprise E. But this had no provisions for kids, so where did they go? Did a lot of the Enterprise D's crew re-assign to other generational star ships? Did crewmembers leave them at home and go on about the galaxy?

I guess the crewmen who had childrens were either reassigned to another starship were they could take the children with them, or they had a choice to leave the children on earth or pursue some other career..

I think the families that were together on the D became (mostly) split up after Generations and before FC. No indications of Family being around since have been given, nothing in INS or NEM so, out on the limb I say no kids on Ent E. :dude:

Starfleet officers are frequently reassigned. There was never any guarantee that officers with famillies would be able to keep their children with them at their posting. Who knowns where the chilred are. I don't think it really matteres anyhow. Frankly, I hope they aren't aboard any Starfleet vessel; there is just too much danger aboard one. In fact, even if the Enterprise-E did have children abaord, they would probably have been evacuated from it during the Dominion wars.

"I don't think it really matters anyhow...."

I think if we had tha attitude to every question or point raised then we wouldn't discuss anything.

Picard must've been elated! ^_^

He never liked having non-essential civilian personnel on his ship anyway :lol:

It had to have been a hard choice for many crewman....

serve aboard the elite starship in the entire UFP (the benefits of a post on Enterprise had to be enormous),or accept a lateral promotion/transfer to a lesser starship or Fleet facility in order to keep your family together....

I would have had to leave Enterprise... ^_^

admiralpeewee's family is the #1 thing he's got going... :hug:

Edited by admiralpeewee