Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

DragonWrangler95 Returns

Hey guys its me DW, I am back, The King Returns, well I've been gone a while, almost died, had 2 strokes all caused by this disease I was told I had called Lupus, and lost my Memory and moved to FL from PA (it sucks down here in Jacksonville) how is everyone doing I remembered this group but wasnt sure if it was on Myspace or a Yahoo group I couldnt remember from the Memory loss from my strokes, (I had 2), so how is everyone doing and whats been going on, I miss StarTrek not being on Spike TV like it was cause I dont get G4 right now :yahoo:

very good to see you here again, and back at myspace. Sad to hear the problems you have been having, but it is good to have you back! This is the best place to be for Trek, I'll send you a pm of Myspace Trek places that are good as well since you asked earlier. Sorry for not responding faster

Wow Joe! I had given you up for lost! I'm so glad to see you back. So sorry to hear about all of your health problems! Is everything stabilized now? Is your memory back now and do you have any permanent problems from the strokes? You are way too young to be having these kinds of problems. Are you still engaged?

I hope you stick around. You have been sorely missed! If you are able, join us for the weekly chat which is every Saturday night at 6:00 pm est and catch up with us...... :yahoo:

Welcome back, Joe! You were missed here. :P

Sorry to hear about all your health problems. I hope they have improved and/or stabilized.

It's great to see you back! :yahoo: