Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Terminator:The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Is anyone watching this show? I've been watching it and it looks pretty good so far. What does everyone else think?

i haven't had a chance to watch it since im knocked out as soon as i get home from work.

Sheesh!........When I get home, my wife makes me dinner. Who the heck knocks you out when you get home and if true...........why do you go home?....... :clap:

Is anyone watching this show? I've been watching it and it looks pretty good so far. What does everyone else think?

I like it so far...

i haven't had a chance to watch it since im knocked out as soon as i get home from work.

Sheesh!........When I get home, my wife makes me dinner. Who the heck knocks you out when you get home and if true...........why do you go home?....... :clap:

I think his wife should stop knocking him out. That might be why he keeps posting Kor's old topics.

No wonder I couldn't find this thread, it was in off topic while I'm searching Holodeck1 :wow:

Anyway, does this series erase the events of T:3?

I think it has to since, (past episode spoiler ahead>>>>>>) their time jump skipped them over the time Sarah was to have died.

I love this show and watch it every week. I do believe that they are ignoring Terminator 3.

I try to ignore T3 just like I try to ignore Jurassic Park 3

I hear that allot and think that is why they came up with something, (T:TSCC) to erase it with. The new T will be based on the new, supposedly 'better' time-line.

I saw T3 at the drive in 2 movies for $8 cant complain, I forget what the 2nd movie with it was it was a good popcorn movie not a good Terminator movie, this might be why I like this series so much, plus the hottie female good Terminator

Very short season, (all of season 1 is going to fit on one disk.) but that's ok, we'll probably not have to wait too long till the next one.

Something I'm trying to figure out, is the T chasing them, the one who regenerated his flesh, supposed to be the same model, (although not reprogrammed to behave) as the Arnold model?

It appears to be the same model, which was already outmoded in the 2nd movie. Curious how they don't send the more advanced models back?