Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Women Spot 'Unencumbered' Motorist

Women Spot 'Unencumbered' Motorist

AP

Posted: 2008-01-23 17:06:32

WEST FRANKFORT, Ill. (AP) - Word that a man was caught driving in the buff through town has Mayor Marion Presley hustling to get the real skinny out about the Illinois community: West Frankfort is not a nudist colony.

Police arrested Justin Flora, 34, of Marion, Ill., on Monday and charged him with two counts of public indecency after several female motorists reported him driving without a stitch of clothing.

Police Chief Jeff Tharp says Flora said he just liked to drive unencumbered to check out the ladies.

Tharp says Flora insisted he didn't mean to offend any one in the southern Illinois town of 8,200.

Flora doesn't have a listed home telephone number and couldn't be reached for comment.

Sounds like something Van Roy would do....... :clap:

Several years ago a couple of young people were coming out of a WalMart parking lot in Tallhassee and "somehow" failed to turn properly and shot across the road and through the window of a little Chinese restaurant; both kids (male and female) had nary a stitch of clothing on them. You know the old saying about wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident - maybe it should simply be "wear underwear in case you're in an accident".

On a practical note - was this guy in a passenger car and the women in SUV's? I mean you can tell someone is shirtless but the rest isn't immediately apparent. And even then - I mean do you look that closely at the people in the car next to you? He must have been doing something to draw attention to himself - I probably don't want to know what.

Checking the Rand McNally atlas, it's about 11 miles from Marion IL to West Frankfort. This guy's car must have a pretty effective heater.

Also, did anyone else notice that the first name of the Mayor of West Frankfort and the town the nudist comes from are both Marion? Or am I reading way too much into these posts? :clap:

On a practical note - was this guy in a passenger car and the women in SUV's? I mean you can tell someone is shirtless but the rest isn't immediately apparent.

Good point. It's like the joke about the old woman who complains to the cops that her neighbor across the street does housework in the nude and the cops find binoculars by her window.

Besides, in most cases public indecency is simply a misdemeanor. In my case it would be a felony.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy