Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Actor Heath Ledger Found Dead

Just heard on the news he dies of what they believe is a drug overdose. He was 28. :clap:

If you don't know who he is, he was on Brokeback Mountain and plays the Joker in the next Batman movie

Just heard on the news he dies of what they believe is a drug overdose. He was 28. :clap:

If you don't know who he is, he was on Brokeback Mountain and plays the Joker in the next Batman movie

it was a drug overdose but they aren't making it offical until the report from the ME is in.

So young, such a good actor. I'll always miss him. I just hope he finds the peace he was looking for if it was a suicide.

RIP Heath. I am looking forward to seeing his portrayal in the new batman movie. i wonder if anything will change. i know its in post production now. i'll have to wait till july to see.

its so sad another young talent gone.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less. I mean, I feel bad for his family and what they're going through right now, and I feel bad about the fact that his kids will no longer have a father... those are always things to feel bad about. But the fact that he died... so what? I'm sick and tired about every time a celebrity dies, it's all you hear about for a while. It's like we're expected to feel bad just because they're celebrities.

Maybe they should start making big deals about the deaths of everyone else. Either that, or relegate mention of these celebrities deaths to the mortuary pages, where all the other death notices go.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less. I mean, I feel bad for his family and what they're going through right now, and I feel bad about the fact that his kids will no longer have a father... those are always things to feel bad about. But the fact that he died... so what? I'm sick and tired about every time a celebrity dies, it's all you hear about for a while. It's like we're expected to feel bad just because they're celebrities.

Maybe they should start making big deals about the deaths of everyone else. Either that, or relegate mention of these celebrities deaths to the mortuary pages, where all the other death notices go.

There are probably a lot of people that feel the same way. I've seen a lot of things in the news lately that made me cry - like idiots throwing babies off bridges; but the death of a celebrity isn't usually one of those things and I agree that being an actor doesn't somehow make your life more important.