Sign in to follow this  
bevfanK

Fav season

What is your fav season?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fav season?

I like season 7 I think it has alot of the better eps it also has Attached which is my fav ep..

all hail Bev!! :wow:

I voted season seven, but like my sisters I love them all!

One episode in particular that I liked from Season 7 is "Inheritance".

I picked Season 5. I love them all also. But Season 5 had I Borg.

Well i chose 7 they always go out witha BANG and season 7 did it.. however i luv all seasons except the first... well actually first season is good for laughs hehe

I picked 3...But I liked 3 and 4 absolutely best, then 6, 2, 7, 5, and 1, NOT in that order.

Dang, just realised that was all the seasons...I don't have a least favourite! ro a first favourite, really...they were all so good! (yes, even the efirst season, IMO)

Edited by dsbs

I have to go with season 4. Starting the year off with part 2 of The Best of Both Worlds was a nice touch. Also it had sooo many good episodes. Family, Brothers, Reunion, Future Imperfect, Final Mission, Data's Day, Clues, QPid, The Minds Eye, and Redemption. And that's just a few of the highlights!

I was also a big fan of seasons 3 and 6 not that their not all awesome.

I picked 6, but I really loved seven too! All good things, Attached, and Parallels were in seven and those were in my top 10, but i think there were more of my favorites in 6, like Times Arrow 2, A Fistful of Datas, Chain of Command, Ship in a Bottle, Tapestry, and Descent

I can’t pick and can’t vote on this one. With the exceptions for season 1 & 2 (they are not as good as the rest) have good things about them and bad things about them . . . . and to me season 3 and up kind of even out because they just have such great stories to them

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com