Sign in to follow this  
SeeingEyeBorg

Borg and the Jem'Hadar

What would happen if the Borg assimilated the Jem'Hadar? I mean, because of their innate addiction to ketracel white (thus their fragile metabolism), would that make the Jem'Hadar an undesirable species to assimilate? Would they "detract from perfection"?

<_<

Edited by SeeingEyeBorg

Now I'm just picturing a bunch of crack addict Borg, sitting around twitching in their cube, getting their catch phrases all mucked up with those of the Jem' Hadar.

"Victory is futile."

:laugh:

Edited by Dabo Queen

Now I'm just picturing a bunch of crack addict Borg, sitting around twitching in their cube, getting their catch phrases all mucked up with those of the Jem' Hadar.

"Victory is futile."

:laugh:

:clap: No, you didn't!

I think the Borg nanoprobes would most likely cure the Jem'Hadar of their addiction. As for a fight, wow that'd really be something. Being closer to Borg space than the Federation, I would assume the Dominion has had run-ins with the Borg. Too bad we never heard of any specific incidents. <_< :naughty:

Well, from Voyager we do know that some Jem'Hadar have been assimilated. They were present in unimatrix 0

it's not mentioned but is shown in star trek legacy in the extras option

The Borg are more of a threat and I think would overpower any an all Jem'Hadar due to their addiction to the drug....remember when they couldnt get their hands on it, showed how weak they really are, The Borg are way more superior

you forget that the borg are masters in genetic manipulation, they fix the jem'hedar to be "perfect." actually a bit more than perfect. but with some flaws.

you forget that the borg are masters in genetic manipulation, they fix the jem'hedar to be "perfect." actually a bit more than perfect. but with some flaws.

LOL - More than perfect, but with some flaws? Sweetie, how does that work now? :blink:

To quote myself from another topic...

I doubt assimilated Jem'Hadar would need Ketracel White. While the Jem'Hadar are genetically engineered to need it, the Borg are known to use genetic manipulation to alter drones, both for specific uses and for drone standardization. A little genetic manipulation, and the White is no longer needed.