Sign in to follow this  
sk8er_gurl88

I fell down a hill

k, i was at this bush party on friday, me and my cuzin were drinkin and stuff, and usually when u drink alot, u gotta pee, so we hiked up this hill, and went. But as i was pulling my pants up i slipped on a pot hole and went falling down the hill, it hurt like a bugger but i'm fine, lol. OMG!! i havn't been asked my phone number so many times at ounce, there was like 100 ppl there, but i kept gettin hit on, lol and these 2 short ppl got inot a fight, it was the best party ever!!!!!!!!!

any of u guys have any funny party experiences???? do tell, lol

L8er Sk8ers :spock:

Stardate:213652.2

I once pissed in my friends beer once and he drank it Kinda like American pie except he didnt throw up.Hell he didnt even know till his girlfriend told him the next day:biggrin: :insert RC's pic of Calvin here:

I have a few more but i dont think ill share them

I was at a tie and underwear party (Everyone shows up in only ties and underwear) and it was taking place on the 2nd floor of our apartment building and this guy Norm (who was drinking quite a bit that night) dove to catch a frisbee that someone tossed while on the balcony. Well needless to say Norm caught the frisbee but he also found himself falling because he dove off the balcony to catch it. he hit the ground and bounced down a hill a good ways taking out a few saplings along the way. He was unconsous when we got to him and one of the other partyers called 911. After a few minutes he began to come around and he looked up at us and said "What happened?", a friend of ours smiled back at him and said "Well Norm, its simple. You fell down and went boom!" This caused Norm to start to giggle and he wanted to get up but we told him just to lay still until someone checked him over (He was actually ok,just a couple of bumps and scratches,being really drunk actually helped him from getting hurt bad!)

The best part was when the ambulance arrived and the crew got out and was greeted by a couple of very lovely ladies wearing only bow ties,panties,and bra who were excitedly saying "Over here! Over here!" The looks on their faces was priceless as the came upon the scene to see about 40 or so people in various types of underwear standing around Norm and drinking beer. It was a festive night!

The tie and underwear party is still an annual event every summer on the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Its one of the best parties I know! :assimilated:

k, i was at this bush party on friday, me and my cuzin were drinkin and stuff, and usually when u drink alot, u gotta pee, so we hiked up this hill, and went. But as i was pulling my pants up i slipped on a pot hole and went falling down the hill, it hurt like a bugger but i'm fine, lol. OMG!! i havn't been asked my phone number so many times at ounce, there was like 100 ppl there, but i kept gettin hit on, lol and these 2 short ppl got inot a fight, it was the best party ever!!!!!!!!!

any of u guys have any funny party experiences???? do tell, lol

L8er Sk8ers :assimilated:

Hate to poop on this party but 15 year olds shouldn't be out in the bush getting drunk. And you just turned 15 less than a week ago. What the heck are you doing. There are certainly a lot better things you can be doing with your time. As someone who knew a person killed by a drunk driver I hope you at least had a sober driver for getting home.

Edited by Takara_Soong

k, 1. i happen to not drink that much, 2. i have honours in skool, 3. it's just a lil fun, and 4. everyone has done somthin crazy like that, if not then they must not have a fun filled life. I personally want to live life up, because who nose how much time i'll have to do any of these things. I luv livin on the wild side, but i also do it responsiblly, i don't go home with ppl who r drunk or stoned, i don't drink so much that i don't no what i'm doin, so i'm all for it........

:assimilated:

Stardate:213655.9

Well im 17 and i go to parties once in a while and get drunk.But we solve the little problem about drunk drivers with 2 solutions.Either nobody goes home(which is generally what happens)or we play some sort of game and the loser has to be the designated driver.As a matter of fact i was at party the day before yesterday(out annual last party of the summer)and we had a big cribbage tournament and i lost so i just sat around and bs with everbody then drove people home when they wanted to leave

k, 1. i happen to not drink that much, 2. i have honours in skool, 3. it's just a lil fun, and 4. everyone has done somthin crazy like that, if not then they must not have a fun filled life. I personally want to live life up, because who nose how much time i'll have to do any of these things. I luv livin on the wild side, but i also do it responsiblly, i don't go home with ppl who r drunk or stoned, i don't drink so much that i don't no what i'm doin, so i'm all for it........

:assimilated:

ya parties are killer and i geuss drinking would be fun, (im 16 and have never drank) but saying that you cant have fun without drinking is totally false. i was at a party two days ago and i didnt drink. i had alot of fun driving around on a quad with some friends. it rocked. ive got blisters on my hands from riding a quad for 3 hours, and then4 hours the next day, but it was worth it. i even have a huge bruise on my thigh from going a little too fast through a tight trail and slamming into a tree. lol. needless to say, i flew off and my thigh caught the handlebars on my way off. its a big black bruise but that didnt slow me down. i consider myself a pretty darn good quader, for only starting this year. i was jumping a friends driveway ditch to ditch (about the size of one lane on a road) by the end of the night. it was such an amazingly fun party and i didnt drink a drop. see what i mean? non-drinkers dont live boring lives. they live awesome lives, and they remember every last moment of it. :frusty:

im with Takarra and Bysty on this one, never drank, never smoked (im 16) and never will.......

i say that now!

:dude:

ya parties are killer and i geuss drinking would be fun, (im 16 and have never drank) but saying that you cant have fun without drinking is totally false. i was at a party two days ago and i didnt drink. i had alot of fun driving around on a quad with some friends. it rocked. ive got blisters on my hands from riding a quad for 3 hours, and then4 hours the next day, but it was worth it. i even have a huge bruise on my thigh from going a little too fast through a tight trail and slamming into a tree. lol. needless to say, i flew off and my thigh caught the handlebars on my way off. its a big black bruise but that didnt slow me down. i consider myself a pretty darn good quader, for only starting this year. i was jumping a friends driveway ditch to ditch (about the size of one lane on a road) by the end of the night. it was such an amazingly fun party and i didnt drink a drop. see what i mean? non-drinkers dont live boring lives. they live awesome lives, and they remember every last moment of it. :P

Stardate:213658.8

Who says that non drinkers cant have fun???Ive been to alot of parties and what not and had fun without drinking.Ill go to any party as long as its fun wheather there's drinking or not.

You don't have to drink to have fun. And Takara's right, at 15 you have no business getting drunk at parties. You're still a child. Sorry if you don't want to hear that, but it's true.

u guys probablly think i'm a big drunk er somthin but i'm not, lol, i've been to a few parties where there was alcohol, but i neva got wasted, maybe a lil ditssy but thats it. I have aids..........and i want to experience everything, b4 i.......ya, so i really hope u don't think badlly of me, i'm not irisponsible or anything, so ya, sorry...... :dude:

whoa, this topic kind of got off topic from parties to under-age drinking, but hey, I guess thats what the off-topic forum is for. :laugh:

So I'll just address both then. I don't have any good party stories that I can think of at the moment, or at least none as good as everyone elses, but oh well.

As for drinking, I'm still under-aged and have never had a drink or smoked nor do I plan to.

I'm sorry to hear that you have aids, sk8er_gurl88. Don't worry, I don't think your irresponsible or any worse of you just because you've had couple drinks (not to say that I support drinking, I know it can be dangerous, and I probably will never drink myself, but, ) I know some people who are diagnosed with it, so I understand what its like, and I know its important to live life to its fullest.

Edited by trekkergirl220

You don't have to drink to have fun. And Takara's right, at 15 you have no business getting drunk at parties. You're still a child. Sorry if you don't want to hear that, but it's true.

RC, I'm in full agreement. Take it from one who was young and stupid long, long ago in a galaxy not so far away...

I attend a lot of raves in Kansas City with my girl,and cousins (which isn't too much fun since my cousins always manage to start a fight with somebody,but otherwise their kin and I like 'em)....

I've never gotten drunk or doped-up at a rave,but I've seen some pretty outrageous things goin' on...I've walked into the restroom before and come face-to-face with people having sex..Eeewww(get a hotel room :borg2: )...and things like that...

:borg2:

OK, doesn't matter if you drink a litle, it's illegal to drink as a minor. Who gets you your alchohol? They're breaking the law as well. What does honours at school have to do with breaking the law via getting drunk? Just a little fun? People die as a result from alchohol, teen drinking is not "a lil fun", it usually leads to stupidity and someone getting killed. Don't you watch the news? Sorry, but not everyone has done something crazy like that. Also, thus does not, in any way, mean we don't have a fun life, it means we're responsible. Besides, I know how to have fun without getting drunk and puking the next morning. There's nothing wrong with living life to the fullest, I do the same in my own borring way. ;) As for being on the edge, nothing wrong with that as long as you don't go over. :lol: Sorry, but if you drink as a minor, you aren't having a good time responsibly.