Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Knight Rider Returns To Screen

The front end of a new Charger is a bit aggressive, but the sedan body ruins it. For an aggressive look, I found this new Lamborghini Reventon.

Lamborghini_Reventón.jpg

I can't see KITT being a 4-door Dodge Charger even if it does have a hemi. The Charger has been a huge disappointment to Mopar Fans. If they wanted to showcase something new, the new 2008 Dodge Challenger would have been a good choice. But I think the Mustang was a good choice on their part.

The Doge charger would have been a great choice for KITT. It has a more aggressive look than a mustang.

I had a Dodge Avenger b4 I got my Jeep, and I loved that car, problem was Radiator was bad and it would cost too much to have it replaced, so I got rid of it for my Jeep Wrangler, Man I miss the Jeep but I am a Mustang boy always loved them so Kitt is alight by me

I was a big fan of the original growing up, and I have to say that I am pretty pleased with the movie. I am definitely happy that it was set as a sequel instead of a remake though.

The front end of a new Charger is a bit aggressive, but the sedan body ruins it. For an aggressive look, I found this new Lamborghini Reventon.

Lamborghini_Reventón.jpg

This looks fast, and expensive, but not 'menacing' nor tough imo. A Challenger would do.

I went looking for a 2 door charger and found this pic and article:

2drcharger13zn.jpg

I came into some information about a 2 door Charger prototype when I talked to a close friend and now an automotive 'news source'. What I learned is that there is a 2 door Dodge Charger prototype sitting in the Brampton plant hidden away somewhere. The decision on whether or not to build a 2 door Charger relies on the sales success of the current four door Charger. If sales are seen to be as successful as the Chrysler 300 then there is a really strong chance for the green light to be given to produce a 2 door version of Dodge's newest muscle car.

***This chop completed by acascianelli of GMI***

(acascianelli's chop does not necessarily show what the 2 door prototype looks like, but merely what the prototype might look like)

Ick, that coupe looks just....not right. This Pontiac might have been a good choice, I mean, the first KITT and KARR were Pontiacs.

800px-Pontiac-g8-1.JPG

The Charger is one ugly car. I saw the prototype at the Carlisle, PA Mopar show some years ago and it looked really cool. The prodcuction model, however, looked nothing like the prototype.