Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Official TCSN Suggestions Thread

Having a difficult time deciding what to change your Screen Name to?

Use this thread to ask for suggestions from other members.

Remember though, you're just making suggestions, no one is obligated to take offered suggestions.

Aww... I was hoping to suggest that TUH call herself TheReindeerHunter for the season. Too late, though. lol.

I doubt she'll partake in the festivities, but I could see our Royal Estates resident temporarily taking the title of "Lady Arctica." Or what about "Lady Cratchet"? It's a British reference, it's from A Christmas Carol and it would sort of keep in the spirit of the British holiday Boxing Day!

(and if her cousin were still a member, he could have been "HRH The Good King Wenceslas")

And Kor37, Lt. Van Roy, and trekz...... in honor of the three Wise Men, I'd suggest these three Wise Guys could be Goldie, Frank N. Sense, and Myrrhay (the last pronounced like Murray).

And why should I be the only reindeer in these games? Howsabout BakulaVixen or RikerVixen (see, it's a double-entendre, but it's not lewd or overtly sexual!)

And WFO.... surely you could be WishfireplaceOmega, right?

tj_hawk.... why not tj_turtle_dove?

Gamera, only thing I can think of would be Grinchera. Would that work?

star_rose..... so many choices. We've got: tree_star, star_Christmasrose, star_holly, star_ivy, but I like star_poinsettia the best.

Edited by youbroughtheryouDasher

Nice suggestions Dasher. I admit I thought of TheReindeerHunter and Jack Frost but decided to let them ask if they wanted help.

Why did you delete your suggestion to me, I was considering it. I love eggnog, with Kahlua, :P but decided Elf just better suited being Santas second in command.

Kor, you hiding from me?

Did I? Whoops, guess I did. I edited the post a couple times, and I guess I inadvertently deleted the suggestion in the process.

Though I would have picked "BarrowBeachGuy" or "GreenlandBeachGuy" for our head man, but Santa works just as well.

And hey, statstarter.... how about "toyliststarter" for you?

Edited by youbroughtheryouDasher

Nice suggestions Dasher. I admit I thought of TheReindeerHunter and Jack Frost but decided to let them ask if they wanted help.

Why did you delete your suggestion to me, I was considering it. I love eggnog, with Kahlua, :P but decided Elf just better suited being Santas second in command.

Kor, you hiding from me?

Ok OK...You wore me down. Change mine to Kor Kringle.....lol

The best I can think of for my own screen-name would be ChestnutsRoastingOverAnOpenWishfire... but that's kinda long.

Yeah too long, it'll warp the way pages with your posts show to others, especially those with low res screen setting.

Holiday SN aren't required to be some variation of existing names, you could go totally with something else.

My wife came up with OmegaChristmassTree (like the song and fits with paganism) or 2, FatherWishFire.

Nice Dasher. Also btw...

"And why should I be the only reindeer in these games? Howsabout BakulaVixen or RikerVixen (see, it's a double-entendre, but it's not lewd or overtly sexual!)"

I agree, those are ok.

Gummy - how about Gumdrop.

WFO, there's always WishList or how about YuleFireOmega

LVR's a hard one - I can't think of any lieutenants except maybe in the Mouse Army in the Nutcracker and the only money wizard related to Christmas that I can think of was "Scrooge." -

But I'd suggest "TheOldMan" - what Ralphie called his dad

Maybe you could even get one of these -

ridriderleglamps

Ooh, ooh! I know... NutcrackerOmega!. It has a Christmasy meaning and it sounds just wrong. :huh:

If not that, TSPF's second idea (YuleFireOmega) is good, too.

Nice Dasher. Also btw...

"And why should I be the only reindeer in these games? Howsabout BakulaVixen or RikerVixen (see, it's a double-entendre, but it's not lewd or overtly sexual!)"

I agree, those are ok.

BakulaVixen? I love it! Could you make the change for me please?

Thank you! :huh:

Done BakulaVixen.

Reminder to everyone, I am only changing the way your name displays on the forums, you still log in using your regular names as before.

Done BakulaVixen.

Reminder to everyone, I am only changing the way your name displays on the forums, you still log in using your regular names as before.

Yeah,I just found that out. :(

BTW, is my new "title" ok, or is it too suggestive? :huh:

Capt_Picard could be Capt_Ralphie from "A Christmas Story"...... :huh:

Van_Roy could be Van_Rudolph

Mrs. Picard could be Mrs. Claus

GhostofMajorHayes could be GhostofChristmasPast

Dabo_Queen could be Snow_Queen

Athena could be Athornament

Edited by Kor Kringle

Gummy - how about Gumdrop.

No thanks.

Whatsamatter, Gummy? Not in the Holiday mood?..... :(

Mr.Psychic could be Mr.Applepsyder..... :huh:

TrekkieCara could be TrekkieCaroling

Edited by Kor Kringle

BTW, is my new "title" ok, or is it too suggestive? :huh:

Nah, it's cute.

Oh boy, they are coming fast and furiously now! :( Nice ones Kringle.

Come on Gummy, please cheer up. :lol:

I just don't do that Holiday Stuff.

Gummy doesn't celebrate Christmas!.... :huh:

Thats so sad. You must have had a really traumatic experience to feel that way. We won't press you about it then... :(

TJ_Hawk could be TJ_Blitzen

Edited by Kor Kringle

Howabout jadziaez-wreath? or jadziaezwreath

I think tj should have a similar bird moniker, myself

tj_partridgeinapeartree is long, but it's just under the character limit.

I suggested tj_turtledove, though he could easily be tj_frenchhen, tj_callingbird, tj_goose_a_laying, or tj_swan_a_swimming

GhostofMajorHayes could be GhostofChristmasPast

That's good...

Those that suggested TheReindeerHunter - that was a good suggestion but I'd already chosen something else.

Yeah, that's okay. I would have said TheUnicornShepherd, but I didn't want to hear you complain about having to be a Shepherd every year. (Nativity play joke, for those who don't get it.)