They are probably my favorite band of all time. Weezer never really disappoints, with each album-a style that you can't find anywhere else. They definitely have a distinct sound. My favorite album is their first, The Blue Album. My favorite song of theirs is probably Say It Ain't So, which you can see the video for

My Ten Favorite Weezer Songs

Say It Ain't So

Susanne

Pink Triangle

Undone

Keep Fishin'

Buddy Holly

Get Choo

Take Control

Hash Pipe

Perfect Situation

they were one of the first rock bands i listened to when i was in jr. high. i think my all time favorite songs had to be

keep fishin'

hash pipe

beverly hills

perfect situation

and i think there's one called holiday or something like that.

probably with their first album, the blue album. It has many great songs, and was included in the list of "Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time". Almost every song on the album is classic; "My Name Is Jonas", "No One Else", "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here", are just some of the great songs on the album.

The following are two videos from the album, with Buddy Holly probably being their most famous. The video for Buddy Holly was just recently voted on VH1 at #59 out of the 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 90s

Buddy Holly

The song that is probably my favorite on the Green Album is probably Don't Let Go, which you can see below

Another album that is great is Pinkerton, which considered by a lot to be their most artistic with songs such as El Scorcho. The video for that can be seen below

<_<

one of their biggest international hits was the singl Island In The Sun which I like as well. It is from the Green Album

Edited by Gamera

probably with their first album, the blue album. It has many great songs, and was included in the list of "Rolling Stone 500 Greatest Albums of All Time". Almost every song on the album is classic; "My Name Is Jonas", "No One Else", "The World Has Turned And Left Me Here", are just some of the great songs on the album.

The following are two videos from the album, with Buddy Holly probably being their most famous. The video for Buddy Holly was just recently voted on VH1 at #59 out of the 100 Greatest Music Videos of the 90s

Buddy Holly

The song that is probably my favorite on the Green Album is probably Don't Let Go, which you can see below

Another album that is great is Pinkerton, which considered by a lot to be their most artistic with songs such as El Scorcho. The video for that can be seen below

:P

one of their biggest international hits was the singl Island In The Sun which I like as well. It is from the Green Album

Thanks so much for the info , Gamera! I appreciate it. Weezer really is good. This isn't typically my type of music, but i'm definitely buying The Blue Album - awesome stuff! :P

I just thought I'd tell you guys about another album that Weezer fans should have. Last year Rivers Cuomo (lead singer of Weezer) released a CD of old to new demos of Weezer that never actually made the track lists for the records. It is called "Alone: The Home Recordings of Rivers Cuomo".

It is awesome. There is a new music video for the song "Blast off" that is on the CD. You can see the video

A lot of news sources April 1st reported that the new album is going to be once again self titled, but called "the Red Album". To me, this is an early sign that this may be a great album. The reason being, "the Blue Album" and "the Green Album" are my two favorite records of the band. Their first single of the Red Album will be a song called "Pork and Beans". A sample has been posted below, sounding great

Pork and Beans(sample)

Edited by The Kryptonian

weezerredfp8.jpg

Weezer's new album (the Red Album) was released this week. I plan to buy it today, and then give my review. It has had some mixed reviews, but mostly favorable. They say that the problem with the album is the decision to let other members of the band write and record some of the songs. All the reviews say the best way to go is to buy the Deluxe Edition. It contains 4 more songs (in bold)than the regular. The track listing for the Deluxe Edition of the Red Album is

1. Troublemaker

2. Greatest Man That Ever Lived

3. Pork and Beans

4. Heart Songs

5. Everybody Get Dangerous

6. Dreamin'

7. Thought I Knew

8. Cold Dark World

9. Automatic

10. The Angel and the One

11. Miss Sweeney

12. Pig

13. The Spider

14. King

Below is the music video that made the song "Pork and Beans" which jokes about and stars the famous people of YouTube.