Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Midnight shopping lures Black Friday hordes

These people are morons. I saw them this morning standing in line at 2:30 am freezing their butts off. I do all my shopping online these days. No wait and no hassle.

Plz don't remind me about today I got to work at target has a cart attendant on this day of black friday which the morons goes out get stuff and leave other poeple to panic if there nothin in stock if those picturesd of crazy people shopping early in the morning that would be nuts

It might be as black as they hope - I actually went to WalMart and it was less crowded than I have seen it on a typical Saturday (I always get gas at WalMart so it was necessary to go). I know a lot of people shop online but I don't really shop for Christmas - I try to make things.

It might be as black as they hope - I actually went to WalMart and it was less crowded than I have seen it on a typical Saturday (I always get gas at WalMart so it was necessary to go). I know a lot of people shop online but I don't really shop for Christmas - I try to make things.

Hmmm......can you make me a big screen TV?......... :P