Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

The Star Trek Casket

POSTED Thursday, November 01, 2007

Star Trek Casket fits perfectly in a photon torpedo tube

Related Entries: Miscellaneous

star_trek_casket.jpg

Let's say you're the quintessential Trekkie. Once you've played your last round of golf with that NCC-1701 putter, it might someday be time to beam up to that great starbase in the sky. After you've lived long and prospered, what better vessel in which to be shot out of your starship's photon torpedo tubes than this Star Trek casket, modeled after the one occupied by the body of Captain Spock in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan?

Realism is the key word here, and this coffin is complete with Starfleet insignia for you to gaze into for all eternity. The casket is in the design phase so far, and the company offers no pricing information yet, nor does it guarantee whether you'll make a soft landing on a newly created planet as Spock did in the movie. But even if that doesn't happen, most Trekkies would be delighted to have a vehicle like this to take them into their own final frontier, in some undiscovered country. — Charlie White

Eternal Image, via Neatorama

The only way to go...

Bury nice! Some Star Trek fans would really dig this.

But will it be marketed by Creation or Paramount? <_<

When I go, and I'm not planning on it any time soon,

That's how I want to go out.

With a Federation Flag draped across it.

Great looking casket! <_< Since I plan on being cremated, I wonder if they'll be designing urns. Maybe one that looks like a Horga'hn? :elephant: