Sign in to follow this  
muddthe1st

Another Defector!

I'm another defector from startrek.com. I don't have to explain why as most of you already know. My real name is Stephen. I am 42years old and have been a fan since the mid 70's. My favorite series is TOS. My fave characters are Scotty, McCoy and Harry Mudd. I am a member of the U.S.S Triton fan club in Maryland as well as a Karaoke/DJ host. My friend and I have "Vic's Place" a karaoke party on the friday night at all local conventions. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome to the Boards Mudd. I was over at startrek.com too for about a year (I was soong_girl over there). These boards are SOOOOO much better. I know you'll enjoy them.

Welcome, muddthe1st! I am from the ST.com boards too, I was Yillara_Soong as well over there. You'll love it here! The moderators are VERY VERY VERY kind to us here :P and they are SOOOO very helpful :wow: . If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them.

I was only at ST.com for little over a month, I saw the notices about this site and finally checked it out after friends of mine and I were called psychotic by a fellow poster :) and that whole identity stealing and spam parade began :) ! We are all free to express ourselves here, without having a problem with people telling you that your ideas are dumb or spouting utter nonsense. Plus, if that EVER happens you can report the problem and something IS done about it.

A Last Note: :wow: I LOVE IT HERE!! :(

Welcome muddthe1st! This board is great, and everyone here's wonderful. You'll have a great time here!

Welcome mudd. You are going to like it here. I never posted on st.com but read it every once in a while. I found this link there. I am really glad I found this place.

Sign in to follow this