Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

This Is Maddening!

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.switched...ngdancer_54.gif

This silhouette wins the award for coolest thing we've seen all day -- and it's not just because the tiny dancer above is in the buff. This is a little test that will tell you whether the left or right hemisphere of your brain is more dominant.

Instead of concentrating on her chest, concentrate on the woman's movement. If you see her spinning clockwise, that means you're using the right side, or more creative side of your brain. If she appears to be moving counter-clockwise, then that means the left side, or more logical side of your think muscle is superior.

At the Switched office, some of us see her going clockwise, others see her spinning counter-clockwise. At least one of us claims to see both, while another one of us opened this animation in Adobe ImageReady in order to isolate the frames to see if there's any direction-changing funny business going on. There isn't.

This is driving me nuts! To me its seems as if she's spinning counter-clockwise and then she switches to clockwise.

I can't believe I'm the only one that sees her suddenly start spinning the other way! Hmmm...maybe this means that both sides of my brain are equally strong?....... :)

It's mental weakness Kor, you're being too easily tricked.

Hmmpf! I think I'll stick with my theory.....

I can make her switch from clockwise to counter-clockwise at will. What does that mean, that I have creative logic and logical creativity?

I think there's some sort of optical illusion to it - but it is a technique that can be mastered. I mean at first all I saw was counter clockwise but I kept coming back. Now, I can get it to switch; in fact it started out counterclockwise the last time I opened it up.

I can make her switch from clockwise to counter-clockwise at will. What does that mean, that I have creative logic and logical creativity?

Well, according to Alterego, that makes you an idiot. However, I prefer to think we are geniuses.... :)

I am sure she just switches randomly. I have place paper over different parts of her body, closed one eye than the other, sang an Irish Jig and she still swithes.

Well, according to Alterego, that makes you an idiot. However, I prefer to think we are geniuses.... :)

:)

Starring at the feet enough did make her change directions for me. Weird!

That Dragon illusion IS freaky! :)