Sign in to follow this  
Gummy

We Shall Never Forget

Never forget the Innocent Victims and the Brave Souls who came to their aid six years ago this morning.

You will never be forgotten.

God Bless You All.

God Bless America. :tribble:

It is times like those that show the world what we Americans are made of. I applaud all involved. May God bless them forever!

:tribble:

I personally salute all those who entered those burning buildings, knowing full well that it may collapse.

Many ran, a few entered. Fewer still left.

I do agree to Honor the Memory of the One's that have come before us & the One's ho we have lost in this tragic event, but it is time to move are self's to the Future.

There are still Unanswered Questions & Evidence that the US Government have not responded and have not been release.

In YouTube see this "Loosechange2cond edition"

!Hail the Victories’ Dead!

We can live in the past, or, we can move on with our lives.

I have moved on with my life. But I also remember those who died and pay tribute to them each 9/11.

What you choose to do is your business.

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

But we can't just forget about the past. Our future is built on the past.

Edited by TripLives

As a human being I felt the loss of the nearly 3000 people on 9/11. I didn't lose anyone in the events, but I don't have to, to feel a sense of sadness of the horrible events. End of the day. I remember the events, I remember the people who were murdered. But I will never the callous bastards who murdered so freely, in a country which afforded them the freedom which they in turn betrayed.

Can recall the horror of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and they are War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. As a mortal, a single mortal, can debate the doom of mankind, or, make the choice not to debate the doom of mankind – that is my free will. To prevent the Four Horsemen, as in the literal interpretation of the Bible, or, in the free will of mankind – that is not my free will. Since it is not part of my free will, it is a moot point to be active, or, passive with the state of mankind.

Can recall the horror of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, and they are War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death. As a mortal, a single mortal, can debate the doom of mankind, or, make the choice not to debate the doom of mankind – that is my free will. To prevent the Four Horsemen, as in the literal interpretation of the Bible, or, in the free will of mankind – that is not my free will. Since it is not part of my free will, it is a moot point to be active, or, passive with the state of mankind.

Absolutely no offense intended but..........I have no idea what you are saying here..... :tribble:

I'm not sure I understand your post either - are you saying that you believe the Bible justifies apathy towards human suffering?

Are you saying that free will means we should never act to prevent crime, injustice or other acts injurious to the general welfare because we might impede someone's free will?

As for quoting the Bible - I always liked the following:

Revelations 3:

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Thanks for the post Gummy - we should never forget what suffering blind hatred can cause.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Such a shame.

All that goodwill and unity that followed the catastrophe of September 11th.

Wasted by the American and British governments.

An insult to the dead.

I agree, especially with the American government. The people stood together, however, those elected by us were divided, with infighting and other petty nonsense.

Such a shame.

All that goodwill and unity that followed the catastrophe of September 11th.

Wasted by the American and British governments.

An insult to the dead.

I have to agree. After 9-11, there was a tremendous opportunity to take the unity that emerged after that event and direct it in positive action. It could have been directed toward encouraging people to volunteer throughtout this country in a variety of venues. It could have been directed into getting all people to register to vote to maintain our democracy, or to become involved in their community's government. It could have been directed into conservation, whether recycling, using less energy, etc. There were so many possibilities. Any of these courses would have been a tremendous memorial to those that died.

Instead, some in government and politics tried to increase governmental powers to their maximum and to disparage and slur any who disagreed with the course chosen by the government. It is imo one of our most wasted opportunities in years to come together that instead has further divided us.

Edited by trekz

THIS IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MY ANGER AGAINST THE USE OF THE MEMORY OF THE PEOPLE WE LOST AS A HUMAN COLLECTIVE. YOU ARE FREE TO FEEL DIFFERENTLY, PLEASE DO NOT BECOME ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE i CRITICIZE THOSE CURRENTLY IN OFFICE. (Just saying in case it happens).

I know this will offend some. But I have heard via some reporters that a few of the neo conservative Christians viewed 9/11 as the perfect excuse for their own version of a crusade against religions and nations that didn't fit their views. I would hope it weren't true, but evidence does seem contradictory, it has been proved since that there were no bin Ladenites (I can't spell the proper name) nor any weapons of mass destruction, mainly because in the dying days of Clinton's administration Blair/Clinton, bombed strategic areas, therefore leaving a major mess to clear and to recover from to regain the potential for WMD's.

End of the day, many corporations, including Microsoft, with the blessing or the coalition forces governments, have been carving up the recovery of Iraq and profiteering off of the back of those who have died.

End of the day, the events and the memory of the honored dead of 9/11 has been shamefully exploited by governments who want to profiteer.

(Those wanting more need to watch Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore. Much as I dislike the man, what he does do is give people another perspective to what is mainstream. I do believe the mainstream media, and I have friends within the mainstream media who would corroborate this, is being manipulated by governments for their own ends.)

It is time we uncover the truth, the more we read around and ask for more perspectives, the clearer the merky waters of government truths become IMHO