Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Parents Group Blasts CSI

i think people like that have nothing better to do with their time, oh yeah maybe they should spend their time monitoring their childrens tv habits, like all parents should. broadcasters put on the tv, what people want to watch. so why should those of us who like to watch a program be punished because people dont take the time to watch what their kids are watching. when i was growing up my mom took care of what i was watching, and if she didnt like it for me, she changed it. thats why its called PARENTAL GUIDANCE. take responsibility for your own children. a lot of the shows they list on ten worst, are not bad at all, how can friends be among the ten worst? some i can see, but then again that goes back to the parents responsibility.personally i never understood how parents could ever let their children watch SOUTHPARK, but for adults its a funny program, mostly not to me, but to others. oh well enough wind from me.

but if its concering, and if its shown at a later time (8:30) then the kids that are at risk shouldnt be watching them!

thats why they have those codes at the top of the screen so parents can say oh its "ma" so my kids should not watch the show but i do have to agree that the playing of the reruns at 8 might not be good but i have noticed that they are playing south park earlyer too.

Hey, what about kids who want to be medical examiners? Kids can't keep their innocence for all that long... and at least this one supports the good guys.

I love CSI, and it IS at 10:00 here, so what's the big deal? If the kids are staying up that late AND watching CSI, then their parents aren't doing their job.

Hey, what about kids who want to be medical examiners? Kids can't keep their innocence for all that long... and at least this one supports the good guys.

They could watch the Discovery channel. It has the science without Lady Heather

I agree with what everyone else said parents should take some responsibility.

ya i have to agree that the lady heather episodes are a bit vulgar for my taste. i could have done without those episodes, although lady heather as a character is quite interesting. she is complex and i like how grissom and her relate together.

True on the Lady Heather part, but it's not as if they've never seen/heard anything like it before.

And Discovery channel can get boring for younger kids. Besides, sometimes what they show is more graphic as CSI.

I love watching CSI and CSI Miami,we are currently get the repeats here (England) on channel 5,my kids are either in bed or if it's a Saturday night they stay up late and play in their bedrooms.

If they do come down stairs we make sure they don't walk into the room when it's on,especially if they are doing an autopsy.

I actually agree with them. All they have to do is put the more "graphic" and "mature" shows later at night when kids are doing homework or going to bed. Problem solved. Put shows like Smallville at 8 and shows like CSI at 11. Works for me. Besides, when I have kids, I'd let them have 3 or 4 weekly shows that they allways watch, and the rest of the time, encourge them to do something else then watch hours of TV.

CSI comes on at 9:00 here and CSI:Miami comes on at 10:00,thats late enough,kids should be getting ready for bed by these times. Two great shows too that keep getting nominated for Emmy's and there is talk of a new CSI coming ouit in the next year or so.

I love watching CSI and CSI Miami,we are currently get the repeats here (England) on channel 5,my kids are either in bed or if it's a Saturday night they stay up late and play in their bedrooms.

If they do come down stairs we make sure they don't walk into the room when it's on,especially if they are doing an autopsy.

now thats how it should be, RESPONSIBLE PARENTING, not oh lets get rid of the show, or involve the government. cheers to you. and all like you. :tear: :( :lol: