Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Urinal Game Tests How Drunk You Are

Urinal Game Tests How Drunk You Are

Posted Aug 9th 2007 3:01PM by Terrence O'Brien

Filed under: Video Games

We're not sure how much some one wants to play a video game while urinating, but a German company seems to think it may be the trick to reducing the number of drunk drivers on the road. The name for this well-intentioned, if slightly odd, concept? The Piss Screen.

Here's the premise: A video game -- a driving game, specifically -- is displayed above the urinal. You control the car with your um ... stream. Urinating to the right moves the car right, peeing to the left moves the car to the left. If you're too drunk to control the car, you crash and the game suggests you call a cab.

Peeing hasn't been this fun since the last time you went swimming in the ocean!

They have GOT to be kidding!.... :yahoo:

What about those rare occasions when the stream goes in two directions? And most whizzes wouldn't actually last long enough to get an accurate test of how well one could drive. And what about women? Not all drunk drivers are men.

Boys and their games! :yahoo:

You're just jealous.

Hey, we gave up the ability to have multiple orgasms for the convenience of peeing while standing so we are going to take full advantage of it.

I am not really jealous. :) I would rather have multiple orgasms then stand up to go. :)

Edited by Odie

So are you saying you have multiple orgasms? :) :) :)

I am going to leave as it is and leave you wondering. :yahoo:

What about those rare occasions when the stream goes in two directions? And most whizzes wouldn't actually last long enough to get an accurate test of how well one could drive. And what about women? Not all drunk drivers are men.

You took my thought right out of my head. :yahoo: