Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan_lover

Vulcan_Lover's Log

but then when I woke up at the house this morning and looked at me and the guy next to me, I realized that sharpie wasn't the best idea. The walk of shame was great this morning....wearing some guy's gym shorts and a nice tank top with heels completely covered in some random tribal design all over arms and legs...

I take it the bet is off?...... :laugh:

Congratulations to VL on her Cleveland Cavs going to their first NBA Finals.

It's late and I'm going to bed, but I have to say this....I LOVE MY CAVIES! We're going to the finals! Maybe now people will stop making fun of Ohio.

It's late and I'm going to bed, but I have to say this....I LOVE MY CAVIES! We're going to the finals! Maybe now people will stop making fun of Ohio.

But the Indians have been to the World Series and they still dis Ohio. Ya gotta win a Championship before the Naysayers will shut the hell up. :laugh:

O-HI-O.

It's an old song.

What?! You've heard that joke before?! I hadn't heard one till this weekend when I was in New York. It made me laugh a lot.

Ugh, this week blows hardcore. I just got back from my first final, in which I pulled an all nighter for, and I'm pretty sure I did horribly on it. I don't know what happened, and now I'm going to take a nap, since I have another huge final this evening at 7 which I've studied only half for....and then I have 3 more finals this week. I'm going to die of stress.

O-HI-O.

It's an old song.

What?! You've heard that joke before?! I hadn't heard one till this weekend when I was in New York. It made me laugh a lot.

Ugh, this week blows hardcore. I just got back from my first final, in which I pulled an all nighter for, and I'm pretty sure I did horribly on it. I don't know what happened, and now I'm going to take a nap, since I have another huge final this evening at 7 which I've studied only half for....and then I have 3 more finals this week. I'm going to die of stress.

I'm surprised that you've never heard that one before. I think that song is older than I am.

Just think, by Friday, you'll be done with your finals. Your Summer Vacation will have begun. And just think of all of the fun you'll be having! :laugh:

Summer vacations for me are normally way less fun than school. When I'm home, I work 50 hours a week and help my Grandfather out at his office and past summers I've taken classes back home too. I'm not taking classes this summer as of right now, but it's kinda tempting just to take something fun like golf. I don't know what it is about me, but I can't ever seem to be not going to school. And also during the summer, I have to drive everywhere, so if I go to the bars, I only have one or two drinks with my friends which is fun, but not like here, where we walk everywhere so we get plastered everywhere we go. One nice thing about being home for the summer is that I get to hang out with my Grandfather everyday, since I miss not being able to see him everyday when I'm out here. Summers just always seem to drag on for me and I can never wait to get back to school.

Ugh, now back to studying.....

Summers just always seem to drag on for me and I can never wait to get back to school.

This sounds like something Lisa Simpson would say..... :laugh:

Summer vacation is going pretty well so far. I'm working as a server at this ritzy country club, and it's a blast. This upcoming Monday is the Employee- Member golf outing, so I've been golfing everyday this week to get back into shape and remember how to hit a ball. And then two Mondays after that is our annual Ca-brewing trip, which always makes for a good time. It's been pretty nice to see all my old high school friends and work friends again. It's amazing I don't talk them for 6 months while I'm at school, but as soon as I get back and see them, we pick up right where we left off like nothing ever happened. I'm probably not going to be posting as much this summer since, I'm working a ton and also for some reason I can't ever get my computer to connect to the wireless internet in my Grandfather's house, and I hate his computer. Right now I'm sitting in a Panera and stealing their wireless, which always makes for a good time. But I've got to get back to practicing my golf swing, so peace out babes.