Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vulcan_lover

Vulcan_Lover's Log

I've decided to start my own log, since it seems all my friends on here have their own, and also that way everyone knows what going on in my life. Granted, I won't share all the details about my life since some wouldn't be appropriate, but I hope everyone enjoys my log anyways.

Just some basic info about me before I start into today's happenings.....I'm currently a 3rd year college student in Ohio, USA. I go by Lexie, as some of you know. I was born in Russia (USSR at the time) but I moved over here when I was young. I'm currently majoring in Psychology and Fashion Merchandising with a minor in Marketing. I used to be a member of the old Starfleet lounge, which got me started here a little over 3 years ago.

Tonight was an interesting night....I competed in a KY Jelly Wrestling Tournament. It was hosted by this frat that a lot of my friends are in, and it was at one of the bars that I used to go to all the time when I was under aged. I was super excited for this, until it actually happened. The girl I had to wrestle was a stupid meanie....I'm still trying to figure out when putting your hand on someone else's throat and squeezing their esophagus became a wrestling move. So basically I was being choked out and it hurt and the ref wouldn't call it, so I punched the girl in the face...they didn't call that either but then we were both mad and oh man, it got bad. Luckily I'm 6 foot so I had the advantage and pinned her for ten seconds several times before the ref called it a tie ( the crowd was upset the entire time, since I was clearly the winner) and then the rules stated that if no pin had been declared that it went to crowd applause....mine was louder but the ref called her the winner, so that's when I took the mic and said something to the affect of" Oh, I guess I lose since I didn't sleep with the Ref" then the Frat President stepped in and declared me the winner, I made it to the final, but lost to this one girl, whom honestly beat me so I'm not upset about that, just the first girl I went against . Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, since I have a huge test in the evening and class all day. Peace out folks!

Believe it or not folks, this is mild compared to what this crazy Russian gets into sometimes...... :hug:

I predict that this log will soon be a "must read" for everyone. :hug:

Thanks guys......

Today was pretty average, I went to class and then studied my butt off for an exam all afternoon, since I didn't study for it last night. I just got back from that test, and I think it actually went pretty well. Tonight I have to do laundry since I haven't done it in three weeks and I have absolutely no clothes to wear. After I'm done with that, I'm going to be hitting up either the bars or the frat houses, I'm just going to see where the night will take me.

In other news, I'm super excited for this weekend. I have to be in C-bus tomorrow at 10am to catch a plane to New York City! I've never been to New York City so I'm super excited, and I'm going to be there until Monday, so I'm going to be an awesome weekend. My Grandfather is coming with me, and him are just going to spend 4 days seeing the sights and he's taking me shopping! Oh, and it's also my cousin's college graduation, so we'll be heading upstate to do that on Sunday. I have a feeling I'm not going to be on my computer much this weekend, since I'm not taking it with me, so I hope everyone has a good weekend and misses me at the chat on Saturday! Later Dudes.

You're going to be in NYC????

So close, yet so far.

But I will dream of you anyways. :hug:

I just got back from New York. I had a blast, but plans changed so I drove home with my cousin instead of flying, which meant an 11 hour drive so I'm exhausted right now, and I'll update later about my happenings of the weekend but by request, here's a picture of me and one of my best guy friends in one of the local bars....he's suppose to look like he's in the 70s...he normally doesn't look that goofy.

post-860-1180394076.jpg

It would be nice for you to post a larger picture so that we can see you... :laugh:

It would be nice for you to post a larger picture so that we can see you... :laugh:

Van Roy's rubbing off on you Gummy........ :look:

Van Roy's rubbing off on you Gummy........ :look:

He IS a bad influence on a lot of us. But I had to bust out the Magnifying Glass to see that pic. :bow:

Sorry that picture is so small guys, I tried to post a larger one but it kept telling me it was too large.

New York was awesome this past weekend. I flew up there with my Grandfather on Thursday, and then we spent the day in the City. I haven't had a chance to really hang out with my Grandfather this quarter since school has been crazy, so I haven't been able to go home and visit, so thursday and friday were amazing. We just walked all around the city and went shopping. He bought me soo many new outfits and I helped him pick out some new suits. Thursday and Friday nights I hung out with my cousin at Vassar, and it was basically just Goodbye-Drunk Fest 2007. Saturday, my cousin and her housemates hosted a brunch for all the family, and then I just hung out with her the entire day, and it was pretty low-key. Sunday was her graduation.....For starters, I was still drunk off of smuggled Russian Vodka from the night before, and I ended up having to leave during her graduation to go puke, but I made it back in time to see her name get called. It was a really beautiful ceremony, and it made me start to think. I'm able to graduate after fall quarter next year, but I've already scheduled my classes so that I can't. I'm planning on taking the full four years, even though I won't need to. I really have no idea what I'm going to do after graduation. I'm going to end up having to go to graduate school if I want to get a decent job, but I've been in school for the past 16 years and I'm starting to get a little sick of it.

Last night was pretty exciting for me. I went out to BW3's to watch the game and it was totally hardcore! The Cavs won 91-87, evening the series 2-2!!! I love my Cavies! They are bringing it this year! The rest of the night was pretty clam and mellow. I stayed up till about 5 am working on some art projects....Who would have thought it would be hard to make a giant bra out of wire and dowel rods?! But I finished that project basically and completely finished one of my paintings, and it turned out pretty good too. Today has been kinda crazy. I had to get up at 7:45 for my 8am class and I didn't get back until 2:30 or so...ugh, it was a long day, but tonight, it's Wasted Wednesday so I'll be able to relax and forget about my finals next week and all the stuff I still need to do. Man, I forgot how much I hate the end of the quarter...so much work to do, and not enough time to drink.

I forgot how much I hate the end of the quarter...so much work to do, and not enough time to drink.

Thats one thing I have always admired about you. You really know how to keep your priorities straight!... :laugh:

As much as i care for you lexie.

And love your log.And you

I have to draw the line.

GO PISTONS :bow::laugh::look:

As much as i care for you lexie.

And love your log.And you

I have to draw the line.

GO PISTONS :bow::laugh::look:

You're going down Odo....way down. Us, Cavies, will beat you any day! Bring it biatch!

Once my Nets and Suns were eliminated, I stopped watching the playoffs.

It would be nice for the Cavs to win. It's been a long time since Cleveland has won anything. They're due.

It would be nice for the Cavs to win. It's been a long time since Cleveland has won anything. They're due.

I was so happy when we beat the Nets. One of my really good friends at school is from Jersey so it was nice be able to shove that in her face. I agree with you tho, Gums, it totally blew that the Suns lost, I saw most of their games, and they played amazing most of the time. I wish the Cavs would have gotten a chance to play the Suns, that game would have been so tight, and either way, I would like the team that won, even tho I would be rooting for the Cavs a little more.

I was so happy when we beat the Nets. One of my really good friends at school is from Jersey so it was nice be able to shove that in her face. I agree with you tho, Gums, it totally blew that the Suns lost, I saw most of their games, and they played amazing most of the time. I wish the Cavs would have gotten a chance to play the Suns, that game would have been so tight, and either way, I would like the team that won, even tho I would be rooting for the Cavs a little more.

I think that the Cavs will be the Pistons. But I think that the Spurs will win the title.

Psy, do you know where the Taco Bell by Carlise Park Road is (or some road like that, I only kinda remember)? And anyways, how I was I suppose to reach you?! I was in a car with no computer or anything, and also I hadn't planned on driving back until that morning. Don't be mad.

Psy, do you know where the Taco Bell by Carlise Park Road is (or some road like that, I only kinda remember)? And anyways, how I was I suppose to reach you?! I was in a car with no computer or anything, and also I hadn't planned on driving back until that morning. Don't be mad.

Hehe, it's ok. Just think, I would have bought you food, now don't you feel bad? :laugh:

Anyway, yea, I know where it is. I actually used to work there. It's Carlisle Pike

When you were in NYC over the weekend, you were about five hours from me. I didn't get mad when you didn't come up to see me. I could have taken you to the wineries in my area. You would have had a great time. And gotten good and drunk too. :laugh:

When you were in NYC over the weekend, you were about five hours from me. I didn't get mad when you didn't come up to see me. I could have taken you to the wineries in my area. You would have had a great time. And gotten good and drunk too. :laugh:

Me + Wineries = Bad.........Don't get my wrong I love a nice glass of wine with dinner, but unfortunately I'm allergic to red wine...I can have a few sips but more than that...ugh, I'll be puking my guts out for days. Also, I was in Poughkeepsie for most of the weekends Gummy, which is probably even closer to you than the city.

Me + Wineries = Bad.........Don't get my wrong I love a nice glass of wine with dinner, but unfortunately I'm allergic to red wine...I can have a few sips but more than that...ugh, I'll be puking my guts out for days. Also, I was in Poughkeepsie for most of the weekends Gummy, which is probably even closer to you than the city.

I used to live across the street from Vassar College years ago (24 to be exact). On Collegeview Ave.

I had an apartment down there when I was working in that area.

I used to live across the street from Vassar College years ago (24 to be exact). On Collegeview Ave.

You must have been one lucky guy, Gums....Living across the street from an all girls college.

When you were in NYC over the weekend, you were about five hours from me. I didn't get mad when you didn't come up to see me. I could have taken you to the wineries in my area. You would have had a great time. And gotten good and drunk too. :look:

You must have been one lucky guy, Gums....Living across the street from an all girls college.

Not really. It was co-ed then and I was living with 1.0 at that time. We got married two years later.

And we all know how that turned out. :laugh:

Last night was an awesome night. I worked my butt off all evening on this painting of my kinda-dating-but not serious-boy, and it turned out great. I'm so happy with it. And then after that decided to go hit up the goodbye bash at AEPi house. I'm going to miss those boys so much over the summer, but luckily we're all juniors so we still got one year left together. I didn't leave my house last night until midnight, but somehow by 1am I managed to be drunk. I played so much beerpong last night, me and my partner were on fire, we won 9 straight games.....a new personal record for me! And then somehow we got the brilliant idea to have a black-light party, which involved drawing all over each other with sharpie and highlighter and then drunk dancing at like 4 am......It was a good idea at the time, but then when I woke up at the house this morning and looked at me and the guy next to me, I realized that sharpie wasn't the best idea. The walk of shame was great this morning....wearing some guy's gym shorts and a nice tank top with heels completely covered in some random tribal design all over arms and legs....now it's time to study all afternoon for finals.

By the way, here's my documentation for the painting I did last night.

post-860-1180804576.jpg