Sign in to follow this  
Syperphobia

TV Guide's Top Fivee

857974.jpg

5 Classic Episodes:

Relativity: Seven of Nine is recruited by time travelers from the future in order to retrieve a weapon from Voyager's past. Meanwhile, in the present, the ship is disintegrating from temporal distortion.

Scorpion, Part 1: Voyager, traveling through dangerous Borg space, finds something much more threatening — aliens capable of destroying the Borg.

Unimatrix Zero, Part 1: Seven of Nine is drawn into a dreamworld that Borg drones inhabit during their sleep cycles — a threat to the Borg Queen's control that Janeway wants to exploit

Equinox: Voyager races to the aid of a Federation vessel, the Equinox, which is under attack in the Delta Quadrant — unaware that the Equinox's crew has wreaked havoc within the sector. Part 1 of two

Timeless: Chakotay and Kim are the only survivors following Voyager's crash-landing on an ice planet, but they hope they can change the ship's destiny.

Do you agree that these were the top five episodes of VOY?

No, I think Tuvix was definitely one of the best episodes.

I also the liked the episode (don't remember name) when the doctor was reactivated on an alien planet several hundred years in the future and dealt with heritage, history and hate.

I'd need to think about the rest

Classics.....hm-m-m-m! The ones you named I equally enjoyed. But here are four more that rated very highly with me:

Faces.........Where B'Elanna's human and Klingon selves confront each other yet work together in oder to end a crisis.

The Gift..........Where Seven and the Captain face off regarding Seven becoming human. The Captain also has to deal with Kes leaving the ship.

Drive........The first episode of the seventh season, This is where B'Elanna and Tom finally deal with their differences and get married.

Imperfection............The issue where seven deals with more human feelings than ever before, because she is dying. She learns about caring from Icheb. She and B'Elanna begin to have positive interactions for the first time.

I guess classics depend on the viewer......right? :)

The ones I listed were strictly from TVGuide.com. If you go to show guide and click Star Trek: Voyager (Click S), then you would find that it was what they listed as the Top 5 episodes. Polls, Viewers, unsure what they go by.

I really think that Remember and Micromesium (sp?) should of been included

Edited by Syperphobia

The ones I listed were strictly from TVGuide.com. If you go to show guide and click Star Trek: Voyager (Click S), then you would find that it was what they listed as the Top 5 episodes. Polls, Viewers, unsure what they go by.

I really think that Remember and Micromesium (sp?) should of been included

Ah yes, Remember was also an excellant episode. :)