Sign in to follow this  

aforeverknightsigsz8.jpg

Are there any fans of the TV series of Forever Knight? This was an awesome TV series about a cop Nick Knight, who in reality and in his private life is Nicholas de Brabant, a vampire (centuries old) who wants to be human. He has a human friend, Dr. Natalie Lambert, who knows he is a vampire and tries to help Nick find a cure. Nick’s cop partner is Don Schanke (pronounced Skanky) who works the day shift and never realizes that his partner (Nick) is a vampire.

During his struggle to become human again; Nick is confronted by vampires from his past, especially Lucien LaCroix, the vampire who changed Nicholas into a vampire. LaCroix doesn’t want Nick to be human, and feels like Nicholas has betrayed vampires to even want to be human again.

The series ran from 1992-1996 and gained a cult following that lead to the series being renewed every time it was almost cancelled. Like Trek, fans wrote in to support the series and it helped keep it on the air. The fans have won again by starting a writing campaign, and because of that, Forever Knight is now on DVD. So, I highly recommend that those who are interested in the series, go check it out. It is really cool.

I think I saw about 5 minutes of the show when Sci-Fi was airing it but other than that, I'm clueless about the show.

I Guess from 92-96 is when I saw Forever Knight the t.v series thanks Gamera for informing me its now on

DVD Nick had 2 partners Shanke and afterwards a Woman partner (she would later be on Gene

Roddenberry's "Andromeda") that and the opening music was excellent and Lucien Lacroix would later

be"Prince"on Lexx 3-4