Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Britney Spears Shaved Her Hair

Maybe she is trying to do the Courtney Love shocker thing. If so I don't think it will work. Courtney Love was a disgusting tramp at the beginning, but that is what made her interesting. When she got into acting and tried to be respectable is when we lost interest. Since Brittney cultivated a sexy but wholesome image in her early work (not counting being a Mouseketeer) and is now going for trashy we are loosing interest.

A lot of people in the entertainment industry say yoy need to have an image makeover every 4-5 years to stay relevant. That may have been true at one point but now I think people loose interest after 4-5 years regardless of makeovers.

A lot of people in the entertainment industry say yoy need to have an image makeover every 4-5 years to stay relevant. That may have been true at one point but now I think people loose interest after 4-5 years regardless of makeovers.

I don't know. Madonna reinvents herself every few years and that has really worked out for her. She is as popular as ever. She survived her trashy years. I think the difference is that Madonna never got into the whole drug and alcohol thing. I've never heard of her going to rehab. Thats what is killing Britney.