Sign in to follow this  
master_q

New Year Chat

New Year Chat

It is going to be 2007!? (Did I hear that right?)

Yes, 2007. (So it is.)

It sounds like a good time to have a small get-together in the StarTrekFans.net chat room. If you are so inclined to attend, please contribute to working out the details to when it will be held. Thanks. :laugh:

So when is it? And...I feel really dumb, but since I upgraded to IE7, I can't seem to find the chatroom link. :laugh:

What about on the 30th? Or do you prefer it after the First? I'm up for a chat!!

I will try to join the chat, but I do have my hands full. Yeah, I just updated IE, and banner now covers the important stuff. I just need the date and time.

I will have to work out what time it will be over here when you hold the chat,if its not too late i will come and join the fun!!...its been a long time since i last "shocked & awe'd" a chat room..lol

Since Indy was the only one to offer a day*, then how about the 30th? Around 6PM ET?...Or what?

*(I am flexible here-----it does not need to be on New Year's Day or anything...So I am opened to the 30th or other weekends etc.)

Edited by master_q

Since Indy was the only one to offer a day*, then how about the 30th? Around 6PM ET?...Or what?

*(I am flexible here-----it does not need to be on New Year's Day or anything...So I am opened to the 30th or other weekends etc.)

That date and time seems good for me.

Alright. I will make a note in my calendar:

12.30.06 @ 6 PM ET.

(After this I will be on a short break from the Trek Online Universe.)

Alterego, sir, if you would please, make a note in the StarTrekFans.net Calendar. Maybe a mass email too.

Merry Christmas! Stay Safe.I'll be here on Saturday. :laugh: Until then...

:laugh: Sounds good to me,i cant promise it but i will try to stay awake till that time..the little one comes most nights around that time for a bottle of milk so i shouldnt have a problem