Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Looking for Episodes?

Why download when DVD season sets are out?  Isn't that stealing?

Isn't it stealing to download any episode of anything from the internet? Wouldn't it have been stealing when you asked if I could download an episode of Smallville for you? Some people can't afford the season sets and some people in other countries doen't even get the episodes on TV so this is the only way they can see them.

Hmm... OK, good points. This is my view on downloading.

1. If DVD's are not released in your country and pay-TV doesn't show the, go for it.

2. If you're downloading a "missed episode", no harm there.

3. If watch the show via broadcast and no season sets are out, how on Earth do they loose money by you downloading?

However, if season sets are out and you can afford them or the show is shown on your pay-TV thing, then downloading would just be lazy in my opinion. As long as you download for reasons 1-3 or some other reason, then I guess it's A OK.

The movie/TV needs to loosen up just a bit and not go after people who download until "after" their product is on DVD or showing on cable.

Anywho, those are my thoughts on downloading.

Welp, carry on people! (releases thread back to the community <_< )

Thanks for the link VBG. Once I get my new place and get the DSL up and running I will be making good use of the link. It is nearly impossible for me to purchase then due to finances and time. Stores don't keep hours for those that work my shifts.

Thanks VBG I have alot of downloading to do and I think that I'll start when I get home from work. Seeing as though I don't get to watch alot of tv anymore because of my work schedule this is the best way for me to watch some of the episodes that I have to miss. Trust me I miss alot.

Stardate:213614.9

Thanks for sharing that VBG!!!and CJLP whats wrong with being lazy????????? :dude:

This is also a good place to get Enterprise. I don't know if they will have the Episodes before they are aired but I hope so. I know several sites did last year.