Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

Stargate Sg-1, Startrek Crossover

well anyone here watch stargate on friday, i taped it and just finished watching it. was a funny episode, and yet again there were startrek crossovers.

Click for Spoiler:

they were in a lab checking out a laser, to skip right to it, oneil says "PHASER" excitedlly, and a tech says"MORE LIKE A PHOTON TORPEDO".

then next week it showed that jolene blalock will be on sg-1

LONG LIVE STARGATE, STARTREK.

well anyone here watch stargate on friday, i taped it and just finished watching it. was a funny episode, and yet again there were startrek crossovers.

Click for Spoiler:

they were in a lab checking out a laser, to skip right to it, oneil says "PHASER" excitedlly, and a tech says"MORE LIKE  A PHOTON TORPEDO".

You need to see the first episode this "scientist" was in. It was the one with John Bililingsley - one of the funniest I've seen.

I saw both of those episodes

And yes, the first one was Really funny, lol.

This one was good too :lol:

Since Day One Of The Stargate Show, O'Niell has been Refrencing Star Trek I think <_<

Click for Spoiler:

they were in a lab checking out a laser, to skip right to it, oneil says "PHASER" excitedlly, and a tech says"MORE LIKE  A PHOTON TORPEDO".

You need to see the first episode this "scientist" was in. It was the one with John Bililingsley - one of the funniest I've seen.

yeah that episode was great too. stargate just has such a great mix of sarcasim, and humor that makes it fun to watch. <_<