Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Tremors, The Series

When I first saw previews for the movies I thought "a movie about worms eating people - I don't think so" then I guess I was desperate one Friday night and watched this show.

So does this show have the absolutely, most-gruesome visuals of any tv series ever. OMG, blood and body parts. I understand it has been cancelled.

Has anyone else watched this?

I never saw it. The commercials seemed a bit to hokey for my taste. I saw the first film when it came out,that was a bit entertaining and it starred Keven Bacon and country singer Reba McEntire (It was her first acting role.)

i watched the first two movies, they were entertaining, and i thought the series looked like it would be horrible. but i watch it now, when i can, not a must see, but kinda funny to watch. but you gotta like "stupid humor". sometimes i do.

I've seen a ll 3 Movies. Loved em. and I love the show. Not on Star Trek's Level, but still Entertaining In It's Own right. and funny.

And Most Recent Episode was The Season Finale

the first movie was great then the other two werent to bad i have to agree its stupid mindless humor if you want something that will make you think this show an't it but it is great if you want something to just laugh at.

i hate the movies and the shows. its just not my kind of entertainment. (and the show has the worst production values, acting, and writing i have ever seen in a tv show.)