Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Horror & Slasher Movies

Because as Disturbing as it may seem....Some Of Us Actually Like Watching People Get Killed By Monsters or what have you.

Others may like to see how the "Hero" manages to get kill the Villian and/or Villians and get out Alive.

If You Don't Understand...We Can Understand that :laugh:

Well, I can understand watching horror if there's a big nasty monster and all that and it being a scarry movie. What I don't understand, is why people would want to see a movie with so much blood and gore and why people would want to see so much violence and death.

Well, like I said, as Disturbing as it is...some just do.

[Apple Jacks Kid]We Just Do![/Apple Jacks Kid]

:laugh:

I enjoyed the movie Mimic. The sequal was aweful, but I didn't let that ruin the original. Only like 2 or 3 people died. It's one of the few horror movies out there where only a few people get killed and there's like no gore. Basically, these bugs are engineered to whipe out some city roaches that carry a deadly disease. Slight problem - these "engineered bugs" evolve through their short-lived generations and end up mimicking their next prey - humans.

Very good movie, highly recommended. However, if giant mutant bugs and abandoned subways freak ya out, skip this one. :dude:

The slasher movies are great!! I love being scared enough I jump in my seat. Its a big thrill. I've seen all the Nightmare on Elm Street films and all of the Jason films and I look forward to seeing Freddie vs Jason! Its hardt o say which I like best,they both are equal in the scare factor.

most people enjoy a good scare!

Icky! I can't watch that stuff. Heck I can't even watch when they take my blood at the doctors. obm.gif I'm very squeemish, I'll take a good comedy any day.

I like such movies a lot!!!

They are not real so I can watch them.

I can watch everything on TV buuuuuut if I am at a doctor and he wants to have some blood of mine I ALWAYS look away and I just cannot look at what he's doing :laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

One of the things I like about the slasher films are when you see these teenagers doing absolutly the wrong thing everytime! For example,they know there is a killer running loose outside so one of them decides to go out to the car and see if they can get help,I find myself yelling at the screen "Don't go outside stupid,you'll die!!!" but they go and they get killed.

I guess the good thing about these films are if you ever find yourself in a situation where there is a crazed killer running around with a chainsaw or large butcher knife,you'll know what stupid things NOT to do when running for your life! <_<

Here's another amusing Thing about Slasher Movies

Billy-"Where's Tom, Jane, Brittny, Steve, And Joe?"

Sandi-"They've Been Gone For Hours And Hours. I have No Idea where they went. I'm Scared."

Billy-"Hmmmmm........Oh Well...I think I'll Have a Soda. Be Right Back."