Sign in to follow this  
Gary Phaserman

Scarriest Halloween costume EVER!

Time to pick a part that uniform! :P That is a chief's cover unless I am mistaken your brother is an officer! He now out ranks the CNO (Chief of Naval Operations). The belt! WTF! That is not standard issue belt. The only thing I can say in positive light is good gig line! One more thing before I forget, where is the white t-shirt! The shirt does need some ironing. :frusty: One more other thing before I forget, your brother needs a hair cut. Way too long! :angry:

He sort of looks like Tom Arnold playing Quinton McHale in the remake of "McHale's Navy"... :frusty:

Time to pick a part that uniform! :P That is a chief's cover unless I am mistaken your brother is an officer! He now out ranks the CNO (Chief of Naval Operations). The belt! WTF! That is not standard issue belt. The only thing I can say in positive light is good gig line! One more thing before I forget, where is the white t-shirt! The shirt does need some ironing. :frusty: One more other thing before I forget, your brother needs a hair cut. Way too long! :angry:

It's a halloween costume...I'd be willing to bet that if he ever finds five stars on his uniform, he'll surely be in full uniform. But, the reason Odie was so easily able to pick it apart is this: It would be illegal for Jim to be "In uniform" while wearing the 5-star insignia. Impersonating a senior officer. Now, your average Civilian, who can barely recognise MODERN military uniforms, wouldn't notice the obvious differences in Jim's "MacArthur", and might assume it's a genuine uniform, or at least a decent faxsimile.

At least I would use an officer's cover, and throw on some medals. There was one item missing from the costume. MacArthur used to wear sunglasses.

Edited by Odie