Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

As A Villian, How Would You Want To Be Defeated?

As a villian, how would you want to be defeated?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. As a villian, how would you want to be defeated?

• Out-witted by Picard
    • Blown to bits by Janeway
    • Hyposprayed by the Doctor
    • Assimilated by the Borg
    • Stunned by a phaser
    • Sliced by a batleth
    • Transported into space
    • Erased from time
    • Sent to Rura Penthe

I had to pick stunned by a phaser. Seeing as how I betrayed the entire Federation on the Enterprise A, this is most likely too. Not that I regretted that...

I chose transported in to space but only on two conditions:

#1: I don't die

#2: Lore's there to keep me company

If my two conditions can't be then I have another way but this is a family board so I can't share it. Let's just say it has something to do with Data and going with a smile on my face. Nudge%20Nudge.gif

I'd most like to be stabbed in the stomach by Spock, plenty of blood, and I would by my love's hand, how ironic. While I lay dying in a puddle of my blood and while my smoach acids corroded my guts I would tell Spock that I love him and weep until I died, but that wasn't an option. I would most rather be assimlated by the Borg here's why:

-getting outsmarted by Picard would be too embarassing

-I don't want to get blown to bits because then I'd have to be sent home to my accomplices in 12 zip-loc baggies

-it would be WAY to humillating to be killed by a doctor, and also in an un-bloody un-violent way

-yes, being sliced by a batleth would be violent and bloody, but it wouldn't be the same as being sliced by Spock

-if I was transported into space I would explode, as I said before, I don't want to explode

-if I was erased from time my evilness would also be erased, and I would want my evilness to be remembered

-I don't think I need to explain why I don't want to be sent to Rura Penthe

Anyway, if I was assimilated I would still be evil, true, it wouldn't be evilness of my own accord, but it would have to do.