I just watched Terminator 3, good movie. It was MUCH better then The Matrix Reloaded. 100% better in my opinion, this is a movie I'd go to a couple times and buy the DVD. The Matrix Reloaded was a huge disappointment (to me).

The Matrix movies rock and I could rent them a few times, but I wouldn't buy them. Most of the movie is in the "matrix reallity". Too out there for me. However, with the Terminator movies, it's the Terminator/s versus the 2-3 main characters. Makes for an awesome story.

I saw it yesterday and I must say I liked it a LOT. It was indeed much better than Matrix Reloadad, you're right :)

If T3 comes out on DVD I will buy it.

Mrs. Captain Picard

I have not seen T3 yet, but I certainly intend to. The first was the best in my opinion!

I did recently see The Matrix Reloaded in Vegas and have to say that there was little plot evident. Scenes such as the sex scene seemed to be of no relevance to the actual storyline and seemed placed there just to titillate the viewer, which is fine but could never be considered part of a tightly scripted story unless it has relevance in the next film. All in all I had the same feelings about most of the other scenes in the film and thought that certain fight scenes belonged in the realm of video games rather than a film, in other words, they looked what they were...Computer Images!

I have not seen T3 yet, but I certainly intend to. The first was the best in my opinion!

I did recently see The Matrix Reloaded in Vegas and have to say that there was little plot evident. Scenes such as the sex scene seemed to be of no relevance to the actual storyline and seemed placed there just to titillate the viewer, which is fine but could never be considered part of a tightly scripted story unless it has relevance in the next film. All in all I had the same feelings about most of the other scenes in the film and thought that certain fight scenes belonged in the realm of video games rather than a film, in other words, they looked what they were...Computer Images!

The fight scenes just dragged on and on. It was to the point of boring, they did it just to have "cool" graphics I think. The fights in The Matrix (First movie) were great though, Reloaded was just over the top and like you said they looked like a video game.

One thing about T3 though, the graphics were awesome. Some of the scenes looked so real I would have thought it was really happening if I didn't know better.

I for One Loved Both Movies.

I saw Reloaded 3 Times...and will be seeing Revolutions...and will be getting the DVDs :bow:

But Back To T3. Hot Damn, That Was Awsome!!! It Acutally Surpassed My Already High Expectations Of It :)

And VBG, why didn't you just Bump our already existing T3 Thread? :)

VaBeachGuy Posted on Aug 8 2003, 06:28 AM

One thing about T3 though, the graphics were awesome. Some of the scenes looked so real I would have thought it was really happening if I didn't know better.

I agree, the medium of CGI is really starting to shine! T3 rocked and I will be adding it to our collection.

And VBG, why didn't you just Bump our already existing T3 Thread? :)

I didn't see it and with 50,000+ postings I didn't feel like looking for it lol

The fight scenes just dragged on and on. It was to the point of boring, they did it just to have "cool" graphics I think. The fights in The Matrix (First movie) were great though, Reloaded was just over the top and like you said they looked like a video game.

One question, does Arnold the Govenor look his age or is it not noticeable?

"Obi Wann has trained you well, but you are not a Jedi yet!" :)

the dueling movies :) but i loved them both. both were entertaining, and excellent. but i will give in on the one fight scene, with the million mr smiths, it was a bit much and a litte bit too much viedeo gamish. but i loved the movie, and the plot is through all three films. it'll wrap up nicely in revolutions. as far as buying, i shall be buying the two matrix's, and t3 when the come on dvd. long live DVD's :bow:

One question, does Arnold the Govenor look his age or is it not noticeable?

"Obi Wann has trained you well, but you are not a Jedi yet!" :laugh:

Stardate:213603.8

How old is he again...62?He definitly doesnt look it.He looks like he is about 35-40