Sign in to follow this  

Abandon Ship...

I'm sure you've all noticed that I've been posting alot more lately. Its for a couple reasons. One, ST.com has turned into a paranoid frenzy of spammer vs legitimate poster. Every new member is accused of being a spammer. It got annoying. Not to mention that since they reformatted the boards, it has been a major pain in the @$$ to log on there. Once Enterprise starts again, I'll be getting back to my highly detailed Trek posts. lol

I didnt even bother posting the typical "farewell" there. It just got old. Guess what I'm saying is "I'm back, and here to stay!" lol

Great to have you back as a regular 8247! Believe it or not, I missed ya! Hope to see you next summer in Vegas.

Yup, I agree the ST.com msg boards have gotten bad. I'm here to stay as well. Also, I when Enterprise starts up again, I too will be posting some pretty detailed posts.

I'm sure you've all noticed that I've been posting alot more lately. Its for a couple reasons. One, ST.com has turned into a paranoid frenzy of spammer vs legitimate poster. Every new member is accused of being a spammer. It got annoying. Not to mention that since they reformatted the boards, it has been a major pain in the @$$ to log on there. Once Enterprise starts again, I'll be getting back to my highly detailed Trek posts. lol

I didnt even bother posting the typical "farewell" there. It just got old. Guess what I'm saying is "I'm back, and here to stay!" lol

I'm glad to have you back, I know that when I post over there (which is maybe once a week) the "Spam hounds" like to jump. I don't pay them any mind. I only post there as a way of throwing a "life line" to anyone that wishes to grab a hold of it.

I'm glad to have you back, I know that when I post over there (which is maybe once a week) the "Spam hounds" like to jump. I don't pay them any mind. I only post there as a way of throwing a "life line" to anyone that wishes to grab a hold of it.

Stardate:213600.9

I tried to do that for Kelsey's board(throwing a life line)but they deleted my posts so i said heck with them

Welcome back from the dark side 8247 :) :bow:

I came from there as well because i never got a single reply to my messages. (That of course is when i managed to log in)

:)

Gosh, are we twins 8247?!?!?

Click for Spoiler:

I BET EVERYONE LEFT FOR THE SAME REASONS

I left ST.com for the same reason, the boards were disorganized and people were too... ugh what is the proper word without cussing. Anyways, I feel that this is a great place to be and for all who didnt know I was Ahane before and changed my name to this one... a bit more sci-fi, for all your trekkies. :lol:

<_< YEA, TREKKIES ROCK :lol:

Edited by Syperphobia