Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

A Question For You People That Know Computers Well

the question is, how do you shrink a picture so you can use it as an avatar. ive tried using quite a few different ones i have but they all say too large. so any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

Use the paint program, or a photo editor. Click on image, and click resize or zoom out, or whatever it says. Then, click save as...

the question is, how do you shrink a picture so you can use it as an avatar. ive tried using quite a few different ones i have but they all say too large. so any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

In Paint you go to Image - Stretch and basically have to play with it until you get the right size. If you go to Image - Attributes it will tell you the size of the picture.

Personally, I like Flash or Paint shop pro for my resizing or images. Paint does it too, but not as well.

Photoshop 7 is a good one too, but if you don't have any of those programs Paint is your best option. You can also download a program called LView Pro. It is a good, basic photo editor.

If you have a pic to shrink though and can't figure it out Just say the word and I will do it for you and I'm sure there's a few other people that would be willing to help out.

well thank you all again, i have photosuite, and i did it, as you may notice i have a new avatar, and quite a few other ones waiting now. i like to change things up once in a while, but couldnt cause i didnt know what to do till now, thanks, trek on.the picture currently as my avatar is rather a bad pic of me, but hey what the heck.