Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Billingsley on the Nine

abillingsleyyy9.jpg

Tonight is the premiere of the new drama series, The Nine, tonight at 10 pm on ABC. Here is the summary of the pilot and what the series is about

Nine strangers end up in a Los Angeles bank on a fateful morning, as two men lock the doors, pull their guns and announce a bank robbery that will "only take five minutes." These nine survivors are now banded together as an unlikely family, as they re-enter their lives and grapple with how this seminal event has changed them forever...

the critics have been giving this series good reviews, so I hope it does well.

You can visit the official website here

I can't see how a plot like this can sustain itself over multiple episodes but we'll see.

did anyone watch this last night, I need help! I recorded it, but the VHS tape cut off right before the end and I missed the end!!! What happened

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
The last thing I saw before the episode cut off was when the daughter of the fat black man was visiting one of the robbers in prison. She picked up the phone and was going to say something and......it cut off.

Oh well, from what I did see, the premiere was awesome. John Billingsley did great in the episode. It had me sucked into the story, that's one reason I'm disappointed that I missed the end. I hope that they replay the conversation that I may have missed next week

did anyone watch this last night, I need help! I recorded it, but the VHS tape cut off right before the end and I missed the end!!! What happened

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Oh well, from what I did see, the premiere was awesome. John Billingsley did great in the episode. It had me sucked into the story, that's one reason I'm disappointed that I missed the end. I hope that they replay the conversation that I may have missed next week

That was the end of the episode.