Sign in to follow this  
Captain Bolivar

T'pol and the mindmeld

So, Mind melds are considered a taboo in Enterprise. I'm hoping that by the end of Enterprise that stigma is changed. I'm sure the writters made it this way for that very purpose. Frankly I can't wait to see T'pol get in the "mind" stuff. She never did see to be as logical as the other Vulcans. So it would seem logical to me that she ignore the stigma especailly now that she wont really be answering to her superiors while she is in the expanse. I'm a rambling? Ah well, bring back the mind meld.

I admit I was scratching my head about T'Pol at first but as it began to sink in how this was a great opportunity to show how contact with Humans had profound and far reaching implications for the Vulvan People, I warmed up to the the idea and by now I fully embrace the concept.

:unsure:

I admit I was scratching my head about T'Pol at first but as it began to sink in how this was a great opportunity to show how contact with Humans had profound and far reaching implications for the Vulvan People, I warmed up to the the idea and by now I fully embrace the concept.

:unsure:

I am afraid your type distracted me, seemed like a Freudian slip along the line of A Night in Sick Bay. Regarding your post, I am still waiting to warm up to T'Pol - edited

So, Mind melds are considered a taboo in Enterprise.  I'm hoping that by the end of Enterprise that stigma is changed.  I'm sure the writters made it this way for that very purpose.  Frankly I can't wait to see T'pol get in the "mind" stuff.  She never did see to be as logical as the other Vulcans.  So it would seem logical to me that she ignore the stigma especailly now that she wont really be answering to her superiors while she is in the expanse.  I'm a rambling?  Ah well, bring back the mind meld.

Can all vulcans do mind melds, i thought the point of the episode was the ones who can do the mind melds vs. those who couldnt. Those who could embrased culture and therefore acted irrational. Personally, I have no idea how Stigma got related with AIDS, but i think it was becuase T'Pol was forced into the mindmeld and inherited the disease. Heck I think its an alien thing... lol

:unsure: Bel Ami ;)