Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

Good Cat

I just thought it was funny today when I casually walked in the kitchen and I noticed that my house cat, Marble, had actually caught a mouse. She has never seen a live mouse and yet she caught it. Amazing how instincts kick in

The mouse got into our food so we had mouse traps set, and she was the one who caught it. Good cat! <_<

kudos, my kittens have been leaving me prezzies like mice for a while now. last week they upgraded to lizards. still kicking (sorta) my partner found it in our bathroom.

your kitty is smart

Growing up on a farm, the garage, barn, granary, and a few priviledged house, cats would often leave out their hunting trophies. The most shocking one, to me, was the morning I was the first one out the door and almost stepped right on a dead snake one of the kitties had brought over! I jumped and yelled! The cat was rather disappointed for not receiving more praise for that present! <_< That cat and her sister also thought leaping into a small pond to try to catch frogs was some fun, until they came home soaking wet.

They were great hunters! Hopefully your kitty won't get THAT carried away.

Yes, cats are natural mousers. Watch out. Once they get the nack of killing varmit, they will continue. Freddy has brought home large bloody dead rabbits. The only thing keeping them out of the house was they did not fit through his little door. It just sat on the porch. I am sure my neighbor's loved the sight.

If your cat is an inside cat, keep it that way. Because the outdoors has a lot more critters. <_<

Edited by Data