Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

LCARS PC

I was thinking that someone should make a PC that is in LCARS format. Like with a touch screen moniter and buttons like LCARS.

I wonder if anyone else would like this? :unsure:

I was thinking that someone should make a PC that is in LCARS format. Like with a touch screen moniter and buttons like LCARS.

I wonder if anyone else would like this? ;)

I WOULD LOVE IT! :unsure:

That would be insanely cool... but you'd probably need a good computer to handle it. Well, we always have themes... I guess that will have to do... until the 24th century.

Oh, an LCARS operating system! That would rock! When I become a super cool computer programmer, I promise I'll try to make one.

I have one. It isnt hard to do... http://www.stinsv.com/index2.htm everything you need is there. My wallpaper looks like a LCARS computer panel, all of my desktop icons have been changed to LCARS icons, and every beep and whistle and voice alert is from Star Trek...example...when I log on to Windows, it says "Log on complete" when I log off, it says "Self destrut will detonate in 59 seconds. There will be no further audio warning." Some of the things that it will install for the sounds, I didnt like, but you can change them to something you do like. You can also set up Yahoo Messenger with LCARS sounds.

If you need help, reply on this thread, and I will help you.