Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

New spoilers for season three

I saw this bit at Trek Today. Unicorn Hunter, you may or may not want to read this. Connor's being pretty coy. Romance or not, I must admit that I like how this scenario is crafted. Some thought has gone into this, plus how interesting is it that CT mirrors Bakula's sentiments in Star Trek magazine that he would like Archer and Tucker to clash?

http://www.trektoday.com/news/050803_01.shtml

I too like the sound of it. It sounds like we will finally get some character development out of Archer, not to mention more out of Tucker.

I would be interesting in seeing Trip actually speak up to Archer on occasion; I think it has been a paternalistic and one-sided friendship to a point. I mean Trip wouldn't have made it to where he is if he wasn't a good engineer and a good officer - he needs more opportunity for mature, independent action. He's been kind of Archer's lackey - so maybe he will speak up. Archer hasn't been the brightest candle on the block these last two years.

As for the T'Pol thing....I'll keep pepto bismol and a bucket on hand

It might not end up in romance, Unicorn Hunter. Have faith. I'm still a little wistful at no Trip and Hoshi myself. In fact, are Linda Park or Anthony Montgomery going to get any story at all? :unsure:

Trip speaking up to Archer on occasion would make for sparkage to pique viewer interest, no? Has Trip ever gotten seriously mad at Archer for anything? Hmmmmmmm........