I was watching a later episode of The New Adventures of Superman last night. It revolved around Lois and Clark having a marital dispute and some guy trying to kill superman with a cannon thing. Basically, it sucked! The storyline was weak and there was a lack of action.

Smallville, on the other hand, is excellant. Relying on good characters, strong scripts, less of an over reliance on 'sci-fi' and beautiful cinematography. There is also, mystery, intrigue, and the Luthors are brilliant. Lex is less the evil guy and more of a struggling person trying to be good but inevitably hurting others. I look forward to it's return.

The movies are interesting. They have more of a nostalgic value for me. Christmases past and bank holidays. They are of course, heavily flawed, and one must see past this in their enjoyments.

Superboy was never something I got into. Too young I suppose.

I look forward to the new film and hope that t will be a winner.

Your thoughts, if any?

The Bruce Timm and Paul Dini animated Superman. Took all the best things from the comic book to make a very entertaining show. Also big fan of Justice League too. The plots seemed much more serious then Lois and Clark 100% of the time.

their coming out witha new superman movie? when? who's playing superman? anyway i thought lois and clark was entertaining, smallville is a good show, but i dont get to watch it much its on at the same time as other shows i watch, especially now on wed nights. the movies were good, i like the cartoons too, justice league is pretty good, and superfriends were too.

Wasn't arround for the shows back in the 50's and 60's. Lost interrest in LOIS & CLARK: THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN with the whole Lois frog-clone stuff... So, really, I've only seen the above mentioned show and SMALLVILLE. I've got to say, SMALLVILLE rocks! :look:

Stardate:213595.6

I love the Superfriends and The Justice Leauge.I liked L&C:TNA but they stopped showing it around here a few years ago.I liked all the movies.I dont watch Smallville cause its one of those series that i wanna watch to see whats it like but keep forgetting.

Over the course of last autumn I recorded several episodes of the Superman series starring George Reeve.Really goofy,but i like it.

Up in the sky,its a bird,its a plane,no,its....Superman!

:unsure: