Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Star Trek .com message boards

I had to leave the Star Trek.com message boards because a lot of the people there were doing my head in. Most people were more concerned with how much and how often they could post something rather than just getting down to a nice debate or opinion. One person, wolftrek, was really immature and flodded the board with spam, and then would have the gall to call other people's sensible conversation topics nonsense. A lot of people would go in there and do nothing but argue and criticise your opinions when it was not merited. The boards are over run with infatiles and i hope that my time on this site will be more full of fun and less criticism. LOL

I had to leave the Star Trek.com message boards because a lot of the people there were doing my head in. Most people were more concerned with how much and how often they could post something rather than just getting down to a nice debate or opinion. One person, wolftrek, was really immature and flodded the board with spam, and then would have the gall to call other people's sensible conversation topics nonsense. A lot of people would go in there and do nothing but argue and criticise your opinions when it was not merited. The boards are over run with infatiles and i hope that my time on this site will be more full of fun and less criticism. LOL

I feel sure you will enjoy it here. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I haven't seen anyone here really argue with anyone else. We have good debates at times but for the large part everyone is here to have fun and talk about Star Trek.

Yes, this place is MUCH better than ST.com.

Edited by Alterego

Welcome, prometheus! This is a great board (i'm sure you've been told that enough times, though). Have fun.

Sign in to follow this